|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone|
|Developer(s)||KnowWonder Digital Mediaworks|
|System(s)||Windows, Mac OS|
|Followed by||Chamber of Secrets|
|Twitch||Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (PC) Channel|
- This is the first game in the Harry Potter series. For other games in the series see the Harry Potter category.
- This guide is for the PC version. For the PlayStation version, see Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. For the GBC version, see Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Game Boy Color). For the GBA version, see Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Game Boy Advance). For the version released in 2003, see Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2003).
The PC version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (known as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the United States) was released on November 15, 2001 for Windows (November 16 in Europe), and February 28, 2002 for Mac OS.
Harry Potter, an orphaned eleven-year-old boy living with his uncaring, neglectful, and magic fearing aunt and uncle, discovers that he is a wizard and leaves to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Over the course of the year, he learns the spells that will help him defeat the most evil dark wizard in the world, Lord Voldemort.
Table of Contents
- Tutorial: Flipendo Challenge
- Broomstick Practice
- Alohomora: Wingardium Leviosa Challenge
- Malfoy's Challenge
- Greenhouse Challenge
- Incendio Challenge
- Remembtrall Chase
- The Forest/Fireseeds
- Lumos Challenge
- Potions Challenge
- Troll Battle, Parts 1 & 2
- Quiddich II
- The Sneak, Parts 1 & 2
- Fluffy, Devil's Snare, Keys, Chess, Potion and the Final Battle!
Harry Potter series