Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Steering Wheel: Use the joystick to steer your car just as you would with any real car; in MAME, the equivalent for it is the left and right arrow keys.
- Gas Pedal: Step on the gas pedal to accelerate your car; in MAME, the equivalent is the left Ctrl key, but you may wish to change it to the up arrow.
- Break Pedal: Step on the break pedal to decelerate your car; in MAME, the equivalent is the left Alt but you may wish to change to the down arrow.
- Clutch Pedal: Step on this pedal to let the clutch in (or out); in MAME, the equivalent is the space bar, but you may wish to change it to the left Ctrl.
- Gear Shifter: Use the gear shifter to change the gear your car is driving in; in MAME, the equivalent is the "Stick Shift" option in the "Dip Switches".
These multicoloured cars are affiliated with "Team F/A" (red, 1992, 1P, initially the only one playable), "Team Gaplus" (yellow, 1984, 2P), "Team Project Dragoon" (white/orange, 1990, 3P), "Team Ridge Racer" (dark blue, 1993, 4P), "Team Cyber Station" (red/white/green, 5P), "Team Dig Dug" (light blue, 1982, 6P), "Team Mappy" (pink, 1983, 7P) and "Team Rally-X" (orange, 1980, 8P); again, "Cyberstation" was not a game, but an arcade in Middletown, New York that was operated by Namco at the time (and has now been closed down). The one you will control will be determined by your player number.