"Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII" seems to be the naming convention according to Wikipedia. But, this game isn't really a Final Fantasy type game - it's a part of the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, and therefore more of a continuation of one characters story, and its affiliation with Final Fantasy VII is only by choice of the player (ie, you jump through all those hoops just to get Vincent in your party). This can easily be played without having played FFVII or done the sidequest to get Vincent in your party.--Froglet 01:27, 11 January 2007 (CST)
- According to the official US website, it's called DIRGE of CERBERUS -FINAL FANTASY VII-, but I think the ":" looks better. -- Prod (Talk) 11:08, 11 January 2007 (CST)
Level of Completion?
I don't think that this guide should be seen as at stage 0 of completion any more - Final Fantasy VI is at stage 1 of completion and I reckon it has a bit less content than this one does. If nobody raises any objections by tomorrow or the day after, I'm going to place it as at stage 1 of completion.--Froglet 07:53, 3 February 2007 (CST)
- Now changed to completion stage 1.
- I don't think that this is a stub or at stage 1 of completion, so I've removed the stub tag and changed it from stage 1 to 2 of completion.--Froglet 22:41, 17 February 2007 (CST)
- Fair enough, what should be added to make the page a not-stub then? Any suggestions, as I'm a bit stuck for ideas.--Froglet 23:01, 17 February 2007 (CST)
- Anything users would need to know about the game, before they even get the game. Things like any notable history, background story or just a general introduction. Something to perhaps get the user interested in the game. -- Prod (Talk) 23:13, 17 February 2007 (CST)