Just your typical hobby programmer who likes games. Dabbles in homebrew for Nintendo consoles as well as the Windows os.
I've added initial pages for a lot of games.
The list got unwieldy, so I moved it to a separate page.
Games where I've written notable amounts of guide text.
- The Lost Mind of Dr. Brain
- Widget Workshop
- Dr. Brain: Action Reaction
- Monty Python's Complete Waste of Time
- The Curse of Monkey Island
- Mario Party 6
- Elite Beat Agents
- Lenny Loosejocks in Space
- Room to Grow
- Disney's Hades Challenge
- The Case of the Golden Idol
- Disney's Aladdin (Capcom)
- The Great Green Mouse Disaster
One cool thing I've done is password generators for a couple of games. Major props to Template:U for integration, gui and anything except for the actual password logic.