Level 4 is accessed with the password BZZY.
- Walk up to the lower of the two Emerald Frames to the left of
the entrance. Push it two spaces to the left when the left Don
Medusa is moving up and about to hit the wall. Then push the
remaining Emerald Frame up half of a space. Collect the two nearby
- Watch the Don Medusa along the top, and walk to the right while
it is headed back into the upper left corner. Walk above the
right-most of the two Emerald Frames on the bottom, and push it
down when the bottom Don Medusa is moving left and about to hit the
wall. Then push the other Emerald Frame to the left half of a
space. Collect the two nearby Heart Frames.
- Use the same strategy outlined above to similarly trap the
right Don Medusa, and then the top Don Medusa until all Heart
Frames are collected, and the collect the key to escape.
- Collect the three obtainable Heart Frames near the bottom of
the room (you'll get two egg shots), and then cross either sandy
path to either of the upper Snakeys.
- Face the one of the Snakeys, shoot it once, push the egg into
the water, and hop on the egg. It will float down the channel
between the two islands. As it does, get off on one side, collect
the Heart Frame on that island, and then cross back over to the
other island to collect the other Heart Frame. Then hop back on the
egg to continue riding it.
- The egg will stop above the final Heart Frame. Get off the egg
and collect the frame. Then shoot the Snakey below twice to remove
it from the screen and collect the key.
You must do some prep work before you attempt to collect the
lone Heart Frame, or you will never reach the key alive.
- Start by heading over to the trio of Emerald Frames on the
right. Push the top and bottom frames to the right, then push the
middle frame down. Push the top frame up beneath the right Gol, and
push the bottom frame down above the Medusa. Push the Emerald Frame
just above you to the left to block the Gol above the chest.
- Return to the alley with the Gol at the bottom, and push the
Emerald Frame to the left. Then walk around to get underneath it,
and push it up at least one space to block the Skull's route to the
right. Walk to the left wall, and push the left Emerald Frame to
the right to block the Skull route below and confine it.
- Now collect the Heart Frame and make your way back to the key.
The only potential danger you face is the Gol at the bottom of the
screen, who will spit a fireball at you when you enter his line of
sight. Just walk up and move to the right as quickly as you can
before the fireball can touch you.
- Start by walking up to the Emerald Frame above you. Watch the
Don Medusa above, and when it's safe, push the Emerald Frame two
spaces to the right. When the Don Medusa is on its way to the left,
run down and collect the Heart Frame in the lower right corner, and
then return under the Emerald Frame.
- Wait for the Don Medusa to head back to the left again, and
push the frame to the right two spaces until its under the bridge.
Then push it up six spaces. Grab the Heart Frame to your right when
it's safe to do so, and then wait for the Don Medusa to touch the
right wall before pushing the Emerald Frame up one more space and
pinning him into the corner.
- Head left to collect the Heart Frame above the Skull. This will
activate the Ladder power.
- Use the Ladder power on the water to the right of the Skull,
then cross over and head down to the last Heart Frame. Collect it,
and immediately shoot the Gol to your right with an egg shot. Push
it left as you approach the key. You should be able to collect it
with plenty of time before the Skulls get close enough to catch
- Walk up the right wall, and push the left Emerald Frame up two
spaces. Collect the Heart Frame in the upper right corner for two
- Come down to the two Snakeys on the right. Shoot one once and
push it left and up below the Don Medusa. Come back and shoot the
other one once and push it further left and up below the Medusa.
The eggs don't have to end up touching either enemy, they just need
to block their view of you as you cross along the bottom. Collect
the center Heart Frame.
- Walk up the left wall, and push the right Emerald Frame up two
spaces. Collect the Heart Frame in the upper left corner. Then
return down for the key.