Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
|Final Fantasy IV: The After Years|
|Japanese title||ファイナルファンタジーIV ジ・アフター 月の帰還 (Final Fantasy IV the After: Return of the Moon)|
|Mode(s)||Single player, Co-op|
|Media||Digital (Download only)|
|Input||Mobile phone keypad, Wii remote, classic controller|
|Preceded by||Final Fantasy IV|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years is the sequel to Final Fantasy IV, taking place seventeen years after the original. The game follows a number of characters, including those from the original title and a few new characters. The After Years is broken up into 13 chapters over 11 "tales", largely modeled after the serialized format of many manga. Each tale tells the story of one character contemporaneously with the others.
The game's chapters were originally released for mobile phones in Japan between February 18 and December 24, 2008. At the 2009 Game Developers Conference, an American release was announced for the Wii's WiiWare service. In America the chapters will be spread out from June 1 to September 7, 2009.
Table of Contents
- Prologue: Return of the Moon
- Ceodore's Tale: The Last of the Red Wings
- Kain's Tale: Return of the Dragoon
- Rydia's Tale: The Eidolons Shackled
- Yang's Tale: The Master of Fabul
- Palom's Tale: The Mage's Voyage
- Edge's Tale: The Pulse of Babil
- Porom's Tale: The Vanished Lunar Whale
- Edward's Tale: Star-Crossed Damcyan
- Lunarian's Tale: The Blue Planet That Was
Final Fantasy series
Other: Before Crisis · Crisis Core · Dirge of Cerberus · Dissidia · Dissidia 012 [duodecim] · Mystic Quest · Revenant Wings · X-2 · IV: The After Years · The 4 Heroes of Light · Theatrhythm Final Fantasy