This article could use a cleanup in order to be more legible and/or presentable. Please help improve this article in any way possible. Remember to follow our editing guidelines when improving existing articles. If you can improve this page, please talk page., or help by discussing possible changes on the
|Total Games||unknown (160 present)|
|← iPod||(none) →|
- For games for previous iPod models, see iPod.
|iPhone / iPod touch|
|← (none)||(none) →|
The iPhone is Apple's first mobile phone. As well as the expected cellphone functions it features a multi-touch screen, various audiovisual capabilities, and an accelerometer that detects the movement of the device in three directions.
Apple's latest iPod, the iPod touch, uses very similar hardware and runs the same operating system; as a result, it can play the same games. Games for previous iPods do not work on the iPod touch.
|← (none)||(none) →|
The iPad is a tablet computer designed and developed by Apple. It is particularly marketed for consumption of media such as books and periodicals, movies, music, and games, and for general web and e-mail access. At around 700 grams, its size and weight are intermediate between most contemporary smartphones and laptop computers. Sales of the iPad tablet are strong: since its release in April 2010, Apple has sold 3 million iPads.
The iPad runs the same operating system as the previously introduced iPod Touch and iPhone (initially iPhone OS 3.2, with an update to iOS 4 announced for Fall 2010). Likewise, it is controlled by a multitouch display sensitive to fingertip contact with up to eleven fingers. This is unlike most previous tablet computers which instead used a pressure-triggered stylus. It runs iPad-specific applications as well as those written for the iPhone and iPod Touch, including e-book readers.
The iPad uses Wi-Fi or a 3G mobile data connection to browse the Internet, load and stream media, and install software. A USB cable is required to sync the iPad with iTunes on a personal computer, by which the device is managed.
Pages in category "IOS"
The following 160 pages are in this category, out of 160 total.
- Danger Mouse: Quiz
- De Blob
- Death Rally
- Deep Space Fleet: Blackhole Crisis
- Defender of the Crown
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush
- Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
- Dragon Warrior II
- Dragon Warrior VII
- Dragon's Lair
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Dungeon Defenders
- Layton Brothers: Mystery Room
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- LEGO Lord of the Rings
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Lemonade Tycoon
- Liberation Maiden
- LINE GoGo! TwinBee
- Sam & Max Episode 301: The Penal Zone
- Sam & Max Episode 302: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
- Sam & Max Episode 303: They Stole Max's Brain!
- Sam & Max Episode 304: Beyond the Alley of the Dolls
- Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge
- Shift 2: Unleashed
- Shin Megami Tensei
- Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention
- Simon the Sorcerer
- The Snowman and the Snowdog
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
- Sonic CD
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball
- Spore Origins
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Streets of Rage
- Streets of Rage 2
- Streets of Rage 3
- Sword of Fargoal