|Final Fantasy VI|
|Distributor(s)||Wii Virtual Console|
|System(s)||SNES, PlayStation, Game Boy Advance, iOS|
|Preceded by||Final Fantasy V|
|Followed by||Final Fantasy VII|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
|Twitch||Final Fantasy VI Channel|
|YouTube Gaming||Final Fantasy VI Channel|
Final Fantasy VI is a game in the Final Fantasy series. At the time, three of the five preceding games in the series had not been released in the US, so it was released in the U.S. as Final Fantasy III. With the release of Final Fantasy Anthology it has been correctly renumbered as the sixth game for all regions.
One of the most notable and identifying elements within the game is the presence of powerful beings called Espers.
Long ago, the war of the Magi reduced the world to a scorched wasteland, and magic simply ceased to exist.
1000 years have passed…Iron, gunpowder, and steam engines have been rediscovered, and high technology reigns…
But there are some who would enslave the world by reviving the dread destructive force known as "magic".
Can it be that those in power are on the verge of repeating a senseless and deadly mistake?
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: From Narshe to Figaro Castle
- Chapter 2: From Figaro Castle to The Returners' Hideout
- Chapter 3: Locke's Scenario
- Chapter 4: Terra's Scenario
- Chapter 5: Sabin's Scenario
- Chapter 6: From Narshe to Zozo
- Chapter 7: The Opera House to Vector
- Chapter 8: From Vector to the Sealed Gate
- Chapter 9: From the Sealed Gate to Thamasa
- Chapter 10: The Floating Island to the World of Ruin
- Chapter 11: From Cid's Island to Darill's Tomb
- Chapter 12: Kefka's Tower
- Sabin's sidequest
- Gau's sidequest
- Cyan's sidequest
- Terra's sidequest
- Shadow's sidequest
- Gogo's sidequest
- Mog's sidequest
- Relm's sidequest
- Strago's sidequest
- Locke's sidequest
- Edgar's sidequest
- The Fanatic's Tower
- Doom Gaze and the Eight Dragons
Final Fantasy series