Shinshu Field: Found at the top of the hill near Kamiki Village.
Ryoshima Coast: Found on a small island to the east of the Sunken Ship.
Kamui: Right beside where Ume and Kokari are fishing after you revive the Guardian Sapling.
God Techniques are enhancements for Amaterasu herself.
- Holy Eagle: Essentially a double-jump. Pressing in the air allows Amaterasu to kick make one more leap.
- Hardhead: Allows Amaterasu to break stronger objects by headbutting them.
- Digging Champ: Allows Amaterasu to dig in areas that couldn't be dug in before.
- Counter Dodge: Now, when using Fleetfoot, Amaterasu will do damage to enemies.
- Holy Falcon: When in battle, Holy Eagle will now do damage to opponents.
- Wailing Mirror: Equip two reflectors to increase their power.
- Bead String: Equip two Rosaries to increase their power.
- Sword Dance: Equip two swords to increase their power.
- Golden Fury: Press circle during battle to insult the enemy and make them drop Demon Fangs.
- Brown Rage: Press circle during battle to insult the enemy and make them drop even more Demon Fangs.
- 4 Winds: Add a fourth hit to your reflector combo.
- 5 Winds: Add a fifth hit to your reflector combo.
- Spirit Storm: Increase the attack rate for rosaries.
- Spirit Armageddon: Increase the attack rate of rosaries even more.
- 3 Shears: Add a third hit to your glaive combo.
- 4 Shears: Add a fourth hit to your glaive combo.