Garen, the Might of Demacia
Release date: April 27th, 2010
|Health||455 (+96)||Attack damage||52.5 (+3.5)|
|Health regen.||4.5 (+0.55)||Attack speed||0.625 (2.9%)|
|Mana regen.||Magic res.||30 (+1.25)|
Garen is a recommended melee fighter who does well in the top lane of Summoner's Rift. Carrying a large blade onto the battlefield, Garen's strengths comes from a mix of tankiness and damage.
Runes, Masteries, Summoner Spells
Tips, Tricks, and Tactics
Playing as Garen
- Garen's regeneration greatly increases if he can avoid receiving damage for several seconds.
- Courage increases the effectiveness of defensive items. Be sure to itemize appropriately against your oppenents damage types.
- Garen is only constrained by cooldowns, making items such as Youmuu's Ghostblade and Brutalizer very effective for him.
Playing against Garen
- Stack armor items to lower the large amounts of physical damage that Garen deals out.
- Try to run away from Garen as your health gets lower, as he can execute you quickly with Demacian Justice.
- Be careful about attacking Garen in brush. It often will lead to taking full damage from Judgment.