From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Aquarium: The game's first scenario, in which you must develop life to intelligence.
- Cambrian Earth: Earth of 550 million years ago. You are to develop life to intelligence and an industrial revolution.
- Modern-day Earth: Earth of 1990, plagued with problems of war, pollution, and disease. You are to develop technology to the nanotech age and trigger exodus.
- Mars: You have 200 years to terraform and colonize Mars with a biomass of 25000 and a civilized population of 1000.
- Venus: You have 500 years to terraform and colonize Venus with a biomass of 25000 and a civilized population of 1000.
- Ice Planet: A planet covered with snow and ice. As with Mars, you must heat the planet and make it capable of supporting life. You must develop 25000 biomes and 1000 civilized souls all within 500 years.
- Dune: A desert planet populated only by reptiles. You must develop a biomass of 25000 and a civilized population of 1000, within a 500 year time limit.
- Earth 2XXX: Robots have taken over the Earth! You must find a way to destroy them and redevelop the planet to 25000 biomes and a civilized population of 1000. You have unlimited time.