- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: Paco 12:25, 23 March 2012 (UTC)
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve StrategyWiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with?
- A: renaming and fixing Pics, revert Vandalism, checking recent change and helping out.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to StrategyWiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A: I only worked on Ultima VII Part Two: Serpent Isle, but i'm not pleased since its not completed yet.
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A: not really, but i'm only a short time here.
- General comments
Are you sure in making me an Admin? I'm here merely half a Month and i have yet to learn how to work with wiki and so.
Please keep criticism constructive and polite.
- I know I'm pretty late to this but I think I was inactive the month the nomination had happened. Generally I've been monitoring Paco's edits and his username is one I recognize for consistent edits that don't need cleanup or wikification. They also seem to be working on projects that are tedious cleanup tasks. This makes me agree with the folks above that he would put the admin specific tools to good use and not do something wacky with them. Personally the deciding factor between being neutral and supportive is their level of activity. When I'm lurking or doing cleanup chores they are around pretty often. The more active trustworthy people with permissions the better since then we can respond to vandalism or attacks even faster. No matter how this is decided he is a positive part of the community and I've enjoyed his overall contributions. --Zaiqukaj (talk) 07:08, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
- He's been fighting vandalism, and helping with general cleanup. He also seems to understand the layout and policies on the site. I think the additional tools will help him out. -- Prod (Talk) 02:03, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
- A response to my own nomination is long overdue and I apologize for that. I choice to nominate Paco was strictly a gut decision. I saw his contributions, and the amount of work he is willing to do on his own initiative, and I felt like he would be a good addition to the team. I can respect Paco's feelings that he is too "green" still to become an admin, and am willing to wait until he is more comfortable with the decision. Procyon 02:54, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
- I've been helping Paco change Image to File links in the Ultimate VII guide he's been working on, and since he's been taking care of the changes himself I was thinking that a nomination would be underway shortly. I checked the talk page and voila! Go Paco! --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 16:29, 14 May 2012 (UTC)
- Zaiqukaj (talk) 07:08, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
- Moydow T · C 15:53, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
- WarioTalk 12:16, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
- First off, this user is doing a great job with repetitive cleanup and maintenance tasks as well as work on Ultima VII. Thank you for your great contributions! I simply don't know enough about this user to support the nomination. I imagine in a couple months, when the user has some interactions with others and takes parts in community discussions, I'll have enough information to go on and I anticipate an easy support. Keep up the great work Paco, and I hope to see you back for another nomination in a few months if this one doesn't pass. Cheers, — najzereT 00:47, 26 March 2012 (UTC)