- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: I accept. T.testLP(talk) 06:13, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve StrategyWiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with?
- A: Reverting vandalism, doing cleanup, helping out newer users, patrolling edits.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to StrategyWiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A: I am quite pleased with the AAI guide Paco and I colloborated on, as it is my first finished guide. Besides that, I also started the Tribes: Ascend and Dota 2 guides, but those are rather empty. I've also finished the complete movesets of every character for SSBB, though I did those about three years back.
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A: I can't say I have, other than having differing opinions with Wario over the scope of fighting games. I try to avoid arguments and making enemies with other users, since it is not enjoyable to have bad relations with someone that I will frequently encounter and possibly work with.
- General comments
- I will say that I still have room to improve when it comes to stuff like templates and markup, especially tables.
Please keep criticism constructive and polite.
- Active, understands the site's policies, and has contributed to many guides. I'm sure he'd be able to use the extra admin tools for more good. --WarioTalk 22:03, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
- Test is a great contributor and has been around a lot longer than most people probably know (November 25th, 2010 was his earliest registered edit). I haven't had any problems with Test and think he would make a fine addition to our official ranks. As far as your areas that can be improved, just remember to be bold and try to problem solve things yourself before asking for help. These things take a lot of experimentation! --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 20:34, 26 January 2013 (UTC)
- Whole heartedly support, and would be very happy to welcome another admin to the site. Procyon 04:19, 27 January 2013 (UTC)
- So...what happens now? It's been seven days and no news of anything. T.testLP(talk) 05:19, 2 February 2013 (UTC)
- WarioTalk 22:03, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
- Paco (talk) 13:07, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 20:34, 26 January 2013 (UTC)
- Procyon 04:19, 27 January 2013 (UTC)