This luxury liner is packed with Pokémon trainers from all over the world. It's also the place where you will get HM01 Cut. Your best way through the ship is to start by heading to the right. There are many items hidden in this ship and plenty of opportunities to level up your Pokémon and become rich by fighting trainers, so don't make the mistake of rushing right through to the Captain at the cockpit, because once you're there, the ship will leave the port and never come back.
Before you start fighting, know that on the first floor, second room there is a girl that will heal your Pokémon. If you do want to go straight to the captain, go up the second floor, head south, and then head east at the bottom. You will have to face your rival before you can meet the captain.
- TM31 Brick Break (Floor 1 - Room 6)
- Hyper Potion (BF1, hidden near the stair, in the trash can/bucket)
- Super Potion (BF1 - Room 1)
- Ether (BF1 - Room 3)
- TM44 Rest (BF1 - Room 4)
- Great Ball (Floor 1 - Kitchen)
- Chesto Berry (Floor 1 - Kitchen, hidden in the trash)
- Cheri Berry (Floor 1 - Kitchen, hidden in the trash)
- Pecha Berry (Floor 1 - Kitchen, hidden in the trash)
- Stardust (Floor 2 - Room 2)
- X Attack (Floor 2 - Room 4)
- HM01 Cut (Floor 3, talk to the captain)