The Sims 2: University/Zombies
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
University introduces Zombies, a new type of Sim. Zombies have several advantages and disadvantages.
- Zombies have a special bluish skintone and a distorted facial structure.
- Zombies can't run, skip or walk. Instead, they "shamble".
- Zombies can Woo Hoo, but cannot try for baby.
- Zombies don't age, unless a Teen zombie goes to college or a Young Adult zombie finishes college.
- Zombies return a bit outgoing, active, and playful, but sloppy.
- Zombies get mad with the Sim that revived them as zombies.
- Zombies have frequent thoughts of brains and often talk about brains to other sims.
- Teen Sims gain a scholarship for being Zombies, the Undead Educational Scholarship.
- Zombies return with a very low hygiene and some skills lost.
- Zombies frequently moan.