The Sims 2: Nightlife
|The Sims 2: Nightlife|
|Designer(s)||Hunter Howe, Amy Kalson, Charles London|
|System(s)||Mac OS, Windows|
|Preceded by||The Sims 2: University|
|Followed by||The Sims 2: Open for Business|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
The Sims 2: Nightlife is the second expansion pack for The Sims 2, was released on September 13, 2005 (USA and Canada) and September 16, 2005 (European Union, Australia and New Zealand). It was released for Mac OS X on March 27, 2006. If this expansion pack is installed new features you get are:
- A new Downtown area filled with nightclubs and restaurants
- A new Attraction and Chemistry system designed to help make relationships easier.
- New ways to socialise including dates and outings.
- New relationship types such as rival and contact.
- A restaurant system.
- New activities including bowling, karaoke, poker and the smustle dance.
- A new supernatural form of sim: the Vampire.
- New NPCs such as the Gypsy, Mrs Crumplebottom and restaurant staff.
- New Ask... socials that can help find information about NPCs
- Cars that let you live a life without carpools and taxis.
- New Build Mode features such as garages, diagonal swimming pools and half-size walls.
- Pleasure aspiration and a another aspiration accessible through an aspiration reward
- Many more features that are covered in the pages below.
This expansion pack is comparable to The Sims: Hot Date in that includes a lot of the features introduced with the game including dating, inventories, Downtown and restaurant. However, it should not be viewed as a remake as it includes features that haven't before been seen in The Sims such as groups, community lot cemeteries and the furious state. So what to do first, jump to the next pages, install a Downtown in your neighbourhood, get there and boogie until dawn.
Table of Contents