From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Blaster Primaries[edit | edit source]

  • Archery
    • Snap Shot -
    • Aimed Shot -
    • Fistful of Arrows -
    • Blazing Arrow -
    • Explosive Arrow -
    • Ranged Shot -
    • Stunning Shot -
    • Rain of Arrows - (pet)
  • Assault Rifle
    • Burst - 0.7500 Lethal ×4
    • Slug - 4.5556 Lethal
    • Buckshot - 2.5333 Lethal
    • M30 Grenade - 0.8333 Smashing + 1.6667 Lethal
    • Beanbag - 0.5556 Smashing
    • Sniper Rifle - 7.6667 Lethal
    • Flamethrower - 0.6667 Fire ×8
    • Ignite - 0.2222 Fire ×30 (pet) (second opinion please!)
    • Full Auto - 0.4500 Lethal ×18 + 2.7778 Lethal (if critical)
  • Electrical Blast
    • Charged Bolts - 2.7778 Energy
    • Lightning Bolt - 4.5556 Energy
    • Ball Lightning - 0.8333 Energy + 0.5000 Energy ×4
    • Short Circuit - 0.5000 Energy ×5
    • Zapp - 7.6667 Energy
    • Tesla Cage - 0.4167 Energy
    • Volatic Sentinel - 2.2222 Energy ×10 (pet)
    • Thunderous Blast - 2.7778 Smashing + 5.5556 Energy + 2.7778 Energy ×(0~2) (25% chance of ×0, 37.5% chance of ×1, 37.5% chance of ×2)
  • Energy Blast
    • Power Bolt - 2.2222 Energy + 0.5556 Smashing
    • Power Blast - 2.7778 Energy + 1.7778 Smashing
    • Energy Torrent - 1.8333 Energy + 0.8333 Smashing
    • Power Burst - 3.1111 Energy + 2.1111 Smashing
    • Sniper Blast - 5.5556 Energy + 2.1111 Smashing
    • Power Push - 0.5556 Energy + 0.5556 Smashing
    • Explosive Blast - 1.1111 Energy + 1.3889 Smashing
    • Nova - 2.7778 Smashing + 5.5556 Energy + 4.1667 Energy ×(0~2) (25% chance of ×0, 37.5% chance of ×1, 37.5% chance of ×2)
  • Fire Blast
    • Flares - 1.9722 Fire + 0.5556 Fire
    • Fire Blast - 2.7778 Fire + 0.2778 Fire ×(0~5)
    • Fire Ball - 0.5556 Smashing + 1.9444 Fire + 0.2778 Fire ×(0~5)
    • Rain Of Fire - 0.2778 Fire per second (15 seconds) + 0.2778 Fire ×(0~5) (pet)
    • Fire Breath - 1.6250 Fire ×3
    • Blaze - 5.8889 Fire + 0.4167 Fire ×(0~5)
    • Blazing Bolt - 7.6667 Fire + 0.4167 Fire ×(0~5)
    • Inferno - 2.7778 Smashing + 5.5556 Fire + 0.5556 Fire ×(0~10) + 4.1667 Fire ×(0~2) (25% chance of ×0, 37.5% chance of ×1, 37.5% chance of ×2)
  • Ice Blast
    • Ice Bolt - 2.2222 Cold + 0.5556 Smashing
    • Ice Blast - 2.7778 Cold + 1.7778 Smashing
    • Frost Breath - 1.9444 Cold ×2
    • Freeze Ray - 0.2778 Cold
    • Ice Storm - (0.1389 Lethal + 0.1389 Cold) per second (15 seconds) (pet)
    • Bitter Ice Blast - 3.5556 Cold + 2.7778 Smashing
    • Bitter Freeze Ray - 3.6667 Cold
    • Blizzard - (0.4167 Lethal + 0.4167 Cold) per second (25 seconds) (pet)
  • Sonic Attack
    • Shriek - 1.1667 Smashing + 1.1667 Energy
    • Scream - (0.3667 Smashing + 0.3667 Energy) ×5
    • Howl - 1.1250 Smashing + 1.1250 Energy
    • Shockwave - 0.8889 Smashing + 0.8889 Energy
    • Shout -
    • Siren's Song -
    • Screech -
    • Dreadful Wail -

Blaster Secondaries[edit | edit source]

  • Devices
    • Caltrops - 0.1389 Lethal ×45 (pet)
    • Taser - 0.6944 Energy
    • Trip Mine - 2.7778 Fire + 5.5556 Lethal + 2.7778 Lethal (if foe is very close to mine) (pet)
    • Time Bomb - 5.5556 Fire + 8.3333 Lethal (pet)
    • Auto Turret - (0.4556 Lethal ×8) ×14 (pet) (This may be very innacurate. Second opinion please!)
  • Electrical Manipulation
    • Electric Fence - 0.5556 Energy ×5
    • Charged Brawl - 2.7778 Smashing + 2.6667 Energy
    • Lightning Field - 0.4722 Energy per 2 seconds
    • Havoc Punch - 5.5556 Smashing + 1.6667 Energy
    • Thunder Strike - 7.1111 Energy + (pet?)
    • Shocking Grasp - 0.8333 Energy ×6
  • Energy Manipulation
    • Power Thrust - 1.1111 Energy + 1.1111 Smashing
    • Energy Punch - 2.6667 Energy + 2.7778 Smashing
    • Bone Smasher - 1.6667 Energy + 5.5556 Smashing
    • Stun - 0.4167 Smashing + 0.2778 Energy (Guess, second opinion please!)
    • Total Focus - 2.7778 Smashing + 7.1111 Energy
  • Fire Manipulation
    • Ring of Fire - 0.6111 Fire ×5
    • Fire Sword - 2.7778 Lethal + 2.6667 Fire + 0.2778 Fire ×(0~5)
    • Combustion - 1.3889 Fire + 0.2778 Fire ×8
    • Fire Sword Circle - 2.1556 Lethal + 2.1556 Fire + 0.2778 Fire ×(0~5)
    • Blazing Aura -
    • Consume -
    • Hot Feet -
  • Ice Manipulation
    • Chilblain - 0.5556 Cold ×5
    • Frozen Fists - 2.7778 Smashing + 1.7778 Cold
    • Ice Sword - 2.7778 Lethal + 2.6667 Cold (Guess, second opinion please!)
    • Freezing Touch -

Blaster Ancillaries[edit | edit source]

Brute Primaries[edit | edit source]

  • Dark Melee
  • Fiery Melee
  • Stone Melee
  • Super Strength

Brute Secondaries[edit | edit source]

  • Dark Armor
  • Energy Aura
  • Fiery Aura
  • Invulnerability
  • Stone Armor

Controller Primaries[edit | edit source]

  • Earth Control
  • Fire Control
  • Gravity Control
  • Ice Control
  • Illusion Control
  • Mind Control

Controller Secondaries[edit | edit source]

  • Empathy
  • Force Field
  • Kinetics
  • Radiation Emission
  • Sonic Resonance
  • Storm Summoning
  • Trick Arrow

Controller Ancillaries[edit | edit source]

Corruptor Primaries[edit | edit source]

  • Assault Rifle
  • Dark Blast
  • Energy Blast
  • Fire Blast
  • Ice Blast
  • Radiation Blast
  • Sonic Attack

Corruptor Secondaries[edit | edit source]

  • Cold Domination
  • Dark Miasma
  • Kinetics
  • Radiation Emission
  • Sonic Resonance
  • Thermal Radiation
  • Traps

Defender Primaries[edit | edit source]

  • Dark Miasma
  • Empathy
  • Force Field
  • Kinetics
  • Radiation Emission
  • Sonic Resonance
  • Storm Summoning
  • Trick Arrow

Defender Secondaries[edit | edit source]

  • Archery
  • Dark Blast
  • Electrical Blast
  • Energy Blast
  • Psychic Blast
  • Radiation Blast
  • Sonic Attack

Defender Ancillaries[edit | edit source]

Dominator Primaries[edit | edit source]

  • Fire Control
  • Gravity Control
  • Ice Control
  • Mind Control
  • Plant Control

Dominator Secondaries[edit | edit source]

  • Energy Assault
  • Fiery Assault
  • Ice Assault
  • Psychic Assault
  • Thorny Assault

Mastermind Primaries[edit | edit source]

  • Mercenaries
  • Necromancy
  • Ninjas
  • Robotics

Mastermind Secondaries[edit | edit source]

  • Dark Miasma
  • Force Field
  • Poison
  • Traps
  • Trick Arrow

Peacebringer Powers[edit | edit source]

  • Luminous Blast
  • Luminous Aura

Scrapper Primaries[edit | edit source]

  • Broad Sword
  • Claws
  • Dark Melee
  • Katana
  • Martial Arts
  • Spines

Scrapper Secondaries[edit | edit source]

  • Dark Armor
  • Invulnerability
  • Regeneration
  • Super Reflexes

Scrapper Ancillaries[edit | edit source]

Stalker Primaries[edit | edit source]

  • Claws
  • Energy Melee
  • Martial Arts
  • Ninja Blade
  • Spines
  • Dark Melee

Stalker Secondaries[edit | edit source]

  • Dark Armor
  • Energy Aura
  • Ninjitsu
  • Regeneration
  • Super Reflexes

Tanker Primaries[edit | edit source]

  • Fiery Aura
  • Ice Armor
  • Invulnerability
  • Stone Armor

Tanker Secondaries[edit | edit source]

  • Battle Axe
  • Energy Melee
  • Fiery Melee
  • Ice Melee
  • Stone Melee
  • Super Strength
  • War Mace

Tanker Ancillaries=[edit | edit source]

This section is a stub. Help us expand it, and you get a cookie.

Temporary Powers[edit | edit source]

  • Origin Inherents
  • Arena Store/PvP Zone Rewards
  • PvE Mission Rewards

Warshade Powers[edit | edit source]

  • Umbral Blast
  • Umbral Aura