|Mega Man Battle Network|
|Japanese title||バトルネットワーク ロックマンエグゼ|
|Developer(s)||Capcom Production Studio 2|
|System(s)||Game Boy Advance, Wii U VC|
|Followed by||Mega Man Battle Network 2|
|Series||Mega Man Battle Network|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
|Twitch||Mega Man Battle Network Channel|
|YouTube Gaming||Mega Man Battle Network Channel|
- This is the first game in the Mega Man Battle Network series. For other games in the series see the Mega Man Battle Network category.
Mega Man Battle Network (バトルネットワーク ロックマンエグゼ Batoru Nettowaaku Rokkuman Eguze?, Battle Network Rockman EXE) is the first installment in the battle network series, and the fifth Mega Man saga to be produced. It was released on the Game Boy Advance in 2001 and the Wii U Virtual Console in 2014. It follows a different genre to the other generations, entering into the RPG and collecting game genre, yet still retains the real-time action aspect of the original Mega Man games, now with a digital style. This version of Mega Man reintroduces many of the old mavericks and robots from the classic generations as "navis", such as Proto Man, Roll, and Guts Man.
A remake for the Nintendo DS was released only in Japan called Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star. It added Geo Stelar from the Star Force series, an extra chapter, and improvements to the PET interface.
Table of Contents
- Tutorial Stage
- Stage 1: FireMan.EXE & Mr. Match
- Stage 2: NumberMan.EXE & Mr. Higsby
- Stage 3: StoneMan.EXE
- Stage 4: IceMan.EXE & Dr. Froid
- Stage 5: ColorMan.EXE & Ms. Madd
- Stage 6: ElecMan.EXE & Count Zap
- Stage 7: BombMan.EXE
- Stage 8a: MagicMan.EXE & Mr. Yahoot
- Stage 8b: LifeVirus & Dr. Wily
- Extra Stage: Bass.EXE