From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
Here are the basic tricks; and how they're thought:
- Beg: Draw a line straight up. This doesn't work all the time, through.
- Jump: While your dog's being playful, sometimes the camera will zoom out. Touch above him.
- Lie Down: While sitting down, draw a line straight down.
- Sit: Pet your dog, then draw a line straight down.
- Roll Over: While sitting or lying down, draw a line to either side, then straight up.
- Shake: While sitting, hold either of his paws.
- Spin: Hold his tail in front of his face.
Note that the tricks have to be repeated several times before your dog learns them, and that they can learn 3 or 4 every day.