Final Fantasy X/Enemies
This article could use a cleanup in order to be more legible and/or presentable. Please help improve this article in any way possible. Remember to follow our editing guidelines when improving existing articles. If you can improve this page, please talk page., or help by discussing possible changes on the
This page will show you through all of the monsters in the game. For Attributes, Elementalistics and Status Effects, see bottom of page.
|Name||Location||HP/MP||Attributes||Elementalistic||Status Effects||Lancet||Steal||Drop||Bribe||Equipment Rate||Weapon Abilities||Armour Abilities||AP/ Gil|
|Achelous||Gagazet||5100 (7500) / 85||33 / 10 / 52 / 20 / 20 / 15 / 0 / 0||0.5 / 1.5/ IMM / 1 / 1||0 / 20 / 0 / 0(25%) / 0 / IMM / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / IMM / 0 / 0 / 0(1) / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / Lv. 1||N/A||Water Gem x2 / Healing Spring x1||Power Sphere x1||127500 Gil - Healing Spring||60/256||Piercing (Auron and Kimahri), Strength +5%, Magic +5%/10%||MP +10%, Auto-Med||730(1095) / 420|
|Adamantoise||Sim / Omega Ruins||54400(11036) / 40||38 / 90 / 31 / 90 / 15 / 15 / 0 / 0||ABS / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1||20 / 20 / 20 / 75(5%) / 80 / IMM / IMM / IMM / IMM / 0 / 0 / IMM / IMM / 0 / 0(5) / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / IMM / IMM / 0 / Lv. 3||N/A||Healing Water x1 / Stamina Tablet x1||Power Sphere x2 / x4||1360000 Gil - Special Sphere||128/256||Piercing (Auron and Kimahri), Half MP Cost||SOS Shell, SOS Protect, HP +20%||12500(18750) / 2200|
 Meanings of the Table
What the monster is called.
Where the monster is found.
Stands for Hit Points, which is how much damage the monster can take before it is killed. The number in brackets is the damage that the final blow must inflict to achieve an Overkill.
Stands for Mana Points or Magic Points, and is used up when the monster casts spells.
- How strong the monster is.
- How well the monster an withstand physical attacks.
- How strong the monster's magics are.
- Magic Defense
- How well the monster can resist magical attacks.
- The rate of which the monster appears in the CTB window to attack.
- The rate of which Hits become Critical Hits.
- How well the monster evades attacks.
- The rate of which physical attacks hit an opponent.
- The monster absorbs the damage and turns it into HP for itself.
- The monster is immune to the element and no damage is received.
- The spell inflicts half damage.
- The spell inflicts normal damage.
- The spell inflicts half more damage.
 Status Effects
- Silence resistance.
- Sleep resistance.
- Darkness resistance.
- Poison resistance. The number in brackets is the percentage of the maximum HP that is deducted each turn.
- Petrification resistance.
- Slow resistance.
- Zombie resistance. Healing items/spells have the opposite effect on Zombies. IMM means that they cannot be killed by a Phoenix Down, even if zombified.
- Power Break resistance.
- Magic Break resistance.
- Armour Break resistance.
- Mental Break resistance.
- Threaten resistance.
- Death resistance.
- Provoke resistance.
- Doom resistance. The number in brackets indicates how long before death takes them.
- "Nul..." Magic resistance.
- Shell resistance.
- Protect resistance.
- Reflect resistance.
- Haste resistance.
- Regen resistance.
- Distil resistance.
- Sensor resistance.
- Scan resistance.
- Demi resistance.
- Delay resistance.
- Eject resistance.
- Zanmato resistance. The higher the figure, the monster will be more resistant to Yojimbo's Zanmato attack.
 Biran and Yenke Ronso
These two, who fight Kimahri on Mt. Gagazet, have very strange attributes. If Kimahri's Magic and Strength are high, their HP is higher, and vice versa. Their agility increases with Kimahri's.