Punch-Out!! (Wii)/Bald Bull
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Record: 34-4 (29 KOs)
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 298 lbs
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: Istanbul, Turkey
- Description: Why was he beating himself up in the fight?
- KO Count: 4
- Sucker Spin: Bald Bull ducks down either to your left or to your right and twirls his padded hands around each other before launching either a left or a right straight. Doesn't matter to you if it's a left or right – both punches are dodged and otherwise dealt with in the exact same fashion. After dodging the punch, deliver two jabs to Bald Bull's head.
- Uppercut: This is Bald Bull's fastest punch by far. He quickly dips to your left and comes up with a big right uppercut. After you dodge the punch, you can attack Bull with a four-hit jab combo before he bounces away.
- Bash: This is a bit similar to Bald Bull's right uppercut but is much slower at startup and easier to react to. Bull ducks to your left and shakes his fists a bit before pulling up with a right hook-slash-uppercut. If you dodge the attack, you can land a four-hit jab combo to Bald Bull's head.
- Bull Charge: When Bull moves to the back of the screen and starts breathing steam, beware. The punch he throws as he charges toward you can knock you down in one hit if you're not careful. You can dodge the uppercut he throws by slipping left or right, but that's not the end of it. He'll attempt to hit you three times before giving up on the charge. While this may sound like a scary move, you can actually use the Bull Charge to your advantage. After he steams himself, time a left hook to intercept him and you'll get an instant knockdown for your effort.