Punch-Out!! (Wii)/Super Macho Man
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Record: 35-1 (29 KOs)
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 242 lbs
- Age: 27
- Birthplace: Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
- Description: Beach, fans, money, fame, every guys dream!
- KO Count: 5
- Right Uppercut: Macho calls out "Crunch Time!" before throwing the punch. Dodge to the left.
- Delay Left Uppercut: This left-handed version has a delay to it. Watch the timing, then dodge right.
- Guard Breaker: After being knocked down once, he'll start mixing in a guard-breaking right jab. Dodge right or duck.
- Clothsline: After being knocked down once, he'll occasionally flex his muscles and then deliver a very fast and very dangerous clothesline. You can only avoid the punch by ducking.
- Triple Clothsline: After being knocked down twice, he'll strike up a lengthy pose while shouting, "Super...Macho...Man!" Once he finishes posing, he'll throw three clotheslines in succession. You must duck all three if you want to avoid a knockdown.