While these characters possess abilities granted to fighters present in the Street Fighter Alpha series, their new super meter was inspired by users of V-ISM in Street Fighter Alpha 3 and the A Groove in Capcom vs. SNK 2. While access to damaging Super Combos are available, their secret weapon lies in their ability to activate customized strings of attack through Custom Combos.
- Super Meter: These fighters have two-tiered super meter. The use of Super Combos requires at least 50% of the meter to be full, and they consume that much, allowing players to store up to two Super Combo uses. Custom Combos may also be activate once the meter is beyond 50%.
- Air-Blocking: The ability to block attacks in mid-air greatly decreases the risk of jumping in for a mid-air attack.
- Alpha Counter: While blocking an attack, you may enter + or to instantly interrupt your opponents attack and counter with a knock-down move. All SFA characters may use Punch or Kick for two different counter attacks. Alpha Counters require, and consume, 50% of your super meter gauge.
- Custom-Combo: When you gauge is at least 50% full, you may press + to activate the Custom Combo mode. At that time, your meter will slowly begin to drain, and you may perform a string of attacks, all of which are instantly cancel-able into one another. The longer your meter, the more time you will be given. You may also execute Super Combos while in this mode, but only if you activate the Custom Combo at 100%. However, doing so will immediately end your Custom Combo.
- Safe Fall: When knocked into the air, press just before you touch the ground to execute a somersault on the ground and roll towards your opponent. You may extend the length of the roll by holding forward. You are only invulnerable through the first portion of the roll, so use with caution.
Click on the name of each fighter to be taken to their respective Street Fighter Alpha entries.
Click here for more information about Guy's other fighting game appearances.
A modern-day ninja and the successor of "Bushin Ryu Ninjitsu" style. With a diverse system of rushing attacks, the enemy is not granted any mercy.
Daughter of the illustrious Kanzuki family, and heir to its wealth. "Success is defined as the acquisition of nothing less than everything" is the family's motto, and it pertains equally to fighting arts. Karin current rivalry with Sakura embodies her continuous drive to conquer.
|Guren Ken||+ or||+,|
|__Ressen Chuu||during Ressen Chou|
|Yasha Gaeshi (Joudan)||+|
|Yasha Gaeshi (Gedan)||+|
|Kanzuki-ryuu Kou'ou Ken||+|
A young beautiful woman who pursues M. Bison with her opposing force "Soul Power." Mixing mysterious admiring stares with her occult ability, she catches her opponents off-guard.
|Aura Soul Spark||+|
|Aura Soul Throw||+|
A competitive high school girl who becomes inspired by watching the street fighter world. She seeks the tutelage of "that man" she saw, capable of gathering his very chi into his fist.
|Hadouken||+||( up to three times.)|
|Sakura Otoshi||+||, (or to cancel)|
|Shinkuu Hadou Ken||+|