The Darkstalkers, these Night Warriors, are representatives from another realm who have been thrust into the fray created by Capcom Fighting Evolution, when Pyron once again threatens the world by directly challenging its defenders. They come equipped with a diverse assortment of strategic abilities.
- Super Meter: The Darkstalkers have a traditional triple stock meter that can store three levels of power. All ES moves and most Super Combos cost a single meter of power to execute
- Air-Blocking: The ability to block attacks in mid-air greatly decreases the risk of jumping in for a mid-air attack.
- Chain Combos: The Darkstalkers can attack swiftly by chaining normal attacks together according to the following rules; attacks must occur from weakest to strongest, and kicks may follow same strength punch, but punches may not follow the same strength kick. The largest chain may be LP → LK → MP → MK → HP → HK.
- Guard Cancels: Every Darkstalker has one move that they may use to instantly cancel out of a block and counter attack their opponent. The timing of a Guard Cancel is very strict, and must be spot on to be successful. Guard Cancel moves are designated with a GC icon in front of the move name.
- Dashing: These fighters may move quickly forwards or backwards by tapping or . Dashing is known to have different effects for each Darkstalker. In Demitri's case, performing a Demon Cradle during a dash will change the angle of its execution.
- ES Moves: At the cost of one super meter, you may amplify the strength and effectiveness of certain moves by performing the attack with two buttons instead of just one. Available moves are marked with an ES icon in front of the move name.
- Pursuit Attacks: Press + or while your opponent is lying on the ground to execute a quick stomp-type attack for added damage. Pursuit Attacks may be ES-ed for more damage, at the cost of one super meter.
- Roll Wakeup: Press or to roll away or towards the opponent when rising off the ground after being knocked down.
Click on the name of each fighter to be taken to their respective Darkstalkers entries.
Once the king of a glorious proud millennial empire, his nation fell to ruin after his death. With time passing, he resurrected himself with newly acquired supernatural abilities. With miraculous techniques, he breaks down the spirits of his opponents.
|Seija no Ayumi||+|
|Chi no Gekirin||+|
|Hitsugi no Mai||+||or|
|Ouke no Sabaki||+|
|Naraku no Ana||+||at level 2|
The self-proclaimed "true nobleman of the Demon Realm, Makai." He embraces his demonic nature with class and sophistication. He possesses the potential to one day conquer the Demon Realm.
|Negative Stolen||close +|
A member of the Catwoman Race who dreams of musical stardom. Troubled with a childhood of misfortune, she rises above it with an upbeat spirit during each battle.
|Hell Cat||close +|
|EX Charge||+||, hold to charge|
|Please Help Me!||+|
The legitimate child of the Demon Realm's torturous Dhoma family. As with Demitri, he originates from the Makai. He devises a plan to stabilize both realms through unifying all souls unto himself.