Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games/Dream Events
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- Location: Yoshi's Story Book (Yoshi's Story)
- The objective of this event is, as in Long Jump, to get as far as possible. Do this by jumping from cloud to cloud and avoiding obstacles to keep from falling into the water.
- Use and to move your character as they jump across clouds.
- Swing up and down for a Flutter Jump. This can be used to avoid obstacles and recover when you're about to fall.
- Press to Ground Pound. Use this on both clouds and other players. On normal clouds, the Ground Pound can get you higher. On Cleaving Clouds (the clouds with faces), use the Ground Pound to split them in half. Thunderclouds shoot out lightning bolts that shock anyone they hit when Ground Pounded.
- If you fall into the water, you can take the remaining players out by becoming a bomb balloon. Press to send up a bomb balloon and press again to detonate it.
- Location: Cheep Cheep River (New Super Mario Bros. Wii)
- The objective of this event is to work together in teams of four to earn points in a variety of missions.
- Use to move your character.
- Use to jump and press twice to Ground Pound.
- The boat tilts depending on where the characters are standing. To steer the boat, move in the desired direction.
- Boats can be controlled more quickly when all 4 people move together.
- To defeat underwater enemies like Cheep-Cheeps and Porcupuffers,all 4 characters must Ground Pound at once.
- If the boat bumps into something, it will spin out. Ground Pound to stop the spinning.
- Keep the boat level during drops to avoid going overboard.
- Coins or Bob-ombs will be in floating barrels depending on location.
- Knock Bob-ombs away by stomping or Ground Pounding them before they explode.
- Move left or right to dodge Thwomps.
- Location: Windy Valley (Sonic Adventure)
- In this event, the objective is to get the most points. 1 ring is equal to 1 point.
- Use to move the discus.
- Hold and release to boost. Press the during a boost to dash in that direction. Bump into rivals while boosting to send them off-screen.
- The stage ends when you land on the goal point. The closer to the middle of the target you land, the more bonus points you get.
- Location: Grand Metropolis (Sonic Heroes)
- The objective is to get the most points by swinging on bars.
- Press and hold to hold on to a bar. Release to jump off the bar.
- Use the to change the direction of your jump.
- Swing to rotate on the bar. Swing the while holding the bar to rotate faster.
- You get 1 point each time you rotate on a green bar. The more people swinging on a bar, the greater number of points being earned (Double for 2 people, triple for 3, and quadruple for 4). Pink bars offer double points.
- At the end, the goal appears. You have 10 seconds to land on the goal area to earn 10 extra points.
- Location: Battlerock Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy)
- The objective in this event is to get the most points by jumping over hurdles and other players.
- Use the to run and change lanes.
- Use to jump. Press when behind a rival to leapfrog over them.
- Hitting the ? Switch can have various effects including changing the rotation speed or changing the rotation direction.
- Getting hit by a moving Green Shell will cost you 5 points.
- A Super Star will make you invincible. Run into rivals to get points.
- Location: Moo Moo Meadows (Mario Kart Wii)
- In this event, the objective is to finish with as many eggs as possible by balancing the wagon and avoiding obstacles.
- Tilt the to move left or right.
- Swing the to speed up.
- Press to jump.
- Swing the if you run over a Monty Mole hole to avoid losing any eggs.
- Location: Bingo Highway (Sonic Heroes)
- The objective is to be the first to reach the goal.
- Hold when "Ready?" appears and swing down the when "GO!" appears on the screen for a Super Starting Dash.
- Tilt the forward to speed up and tilt it left/right to steer.
- Press to jump. Press while jumping for a Jump Dash.
- Double rails are shortcuts. If your ball is too small, you'll fall through.
- Location: Crazy Gadget (Sonic Adventure 2)
- The objective of this event is to earn the most points by following the on-screen commands to perform tricks.
- Aerial moves include swinging/twisting the , , , and .
- Swing the to appeal to the crowd while other players are on the trampoline.
- Location: Synchro Battle Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
- The objective is to defeat the Dino Piranha in the fastest time.
- Tilt the to move.
- Press for a Spin Attack to knock back fireballs.
- Move your character into the Lumas' Guide Rings to position yourself to charge at the Dino Piranha.
- If you hit the Dino Piranha with his own fireballs, he will turn away. Use the opportunity for a powerful charge.
- Repeatedly press while charging for a more powerful attack, when done, your team should have a red aurora around it
- Location: Ocean Palace (Sonic Heroes)
- In this event, the objective is to be the last remaining player on the stage by taking out all of your opponents.
- Press to thrust the epee.
- Press for a Jumping Thrust.
- Swing the for a Spin Parry.
- Perform a thrust while moving to do a charging thrust attack.
- Knocking rivals off the stage takes away a lot of their health.
- If you're in danger of falling off the stage, swing the up and down to regain balance.
- After you're out of the game, you can return as a bomb balloon and pay your rivals a visit.
- Open Item Boxes to get items such as Health and Shields.
- Grab a power core, and you power up automatically. Press and together for a Special Thrust.
- If you pass over bombs buried in the ground, they appear and explode. Try to run away as fast as you can.
- Avoid Egg Pawns and Egg Flappers as they cause damage to your health or try to knock them into rivals with a thrust.