< PikminJump to navigation Jump to search
This page needs to be wikified It needs to be re-written with wikimarkup and laid out correctly according to the editing guidelines. If you can wikify this page, please talk page., or help by discussing possible changes on the
- : Move Olimar. The purple circle shows the direction Olimar is facing and where Pikmin will land if thrown.
- : Move Pikmin in your party. Pikmin will automatically interact (attack enemiy, move box, etc.) with anything they are moved toward.
- : Punch enemy, pluck Pikmin, throw Pikmin. Hold with Pikmin to separate by color. Move Pikmin in or out of onion if standing underneath. Repair spacesuit and get status report if standing in light near ship.
- : Call Pikmin. Hold for larger area of effect.
- : Dismiss Pikmin; this separates them by color.
- : View Pikmin numbers & Map (after getting radar).
- : Rotate camera behind Olimar.
- : Zoom camera; cycles between close, medium and far.
- : Change camera angle; either low or high angle.
- : Pause game, view end of the day options.