Jump to navigation Jump to search
For all games that are played on machines with keyboards, each of your options are presented to you on-screen as you play. Any option available to you will appear with a ) after the first letter. This means that to execute the command, all you need to do is press that key. For example, if one of your options is to "L)EAVE", simply press the L key to leave. There is only one case where an available keys is not shown to you while you are in a dungeon. You may use F or W to move forard, L or A to turn left, R or D to turn right, and it is not shown on the screen, but you may press X to turn 180 degrees and reverse your direction.
- : Use the direction pad to move the menu selection cursor through each of the options. In the maze, press up to move forward, left or right to turn ninety degrees in either direction, or down to reverse direction.
- : Press the A button to select a menu option. In the maze, press the A button to open a door in the dungeon.
- : Press the B button to cancel a menu option and return to the previous menu. In the maze, press the B button to begin camping.
- : Press the Start button to toggle the party window display on and off.
- : Press the Select button to summon a menu that contains the following options:
- Quit: Saves your parties current status in the maze and ends the game.
- Search: Examine the area around you in the maze to look for party member who have been left behind.
- Set Timer: Change the amount of time that each message is displayed.
- Leave: Quit this menu and return to the game.