You've escaped from Denver. Now it's time for your final showdown with Jetstream Sam. The fight is relatively easy if you're good at timing parries, since you can block most of his attacks this way.
- A basic sword attack;
- A kick attack;
- A combo attack where he strikes four times in quick succession;
- A combo attack where he strikes twice before sheathing his sword, and drawing it quickly to attack twice more;
- Jumping into the air and slamming down powerfully;
- Sheathing his sword and drawing it quickly to attack;
- A combo attack where he strikes three times, then lunging forwards to attack;
- Attempting to stab you with his sword. It will glow yellow before this attack, indicating that you cannot parry it, and must dodge.
Once Sam is down to about 70% health, you are prompted to use Blade Mode, which allows you to knock his sword out of his hand. In this phase of the battle, he will continue fighting without his sword, instead fighting with either a kick attack, or running at you, grabbing you, and slamming you into the ground. Once he is down to about 40% health, he will grab your sword, and you are prompted to mash to break free from his grip and strike back.
At this point, Sam will retrieve his sword. He will now begin using his attacks from the first phase of the battle again, in addition to two new attacks:
- Dashing at you and striking three times;
- Throwing boulders at you. You can destroy these with Blade Mode.