Roguelikes are games similar to Rogue (or NetHack). Generally, a roguelike is a Role-Playing Game featuring randomly-generated content (most prominently, randon dungeon layouts). Often magical items will be given only a vague description until properly identified.
Some of the generally accepted defining characteristics of a roguelike are:
- Random generation of dungeons.
- Unidentified items: at least a significant portion of the items that can be found.
- Permanent death: the player's character is deleted from memory if he/she/it dies; averted in "rogue-lites".
- Minimalistic graphics; averted in "graphical roguelikes".
Pages in category "Roguelike"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren 2: Oni Shuurai! Shiren-jou!
- Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren 4: Kami no Hitomi to Akuma no Heso
- Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren Gaiden: Onna Kenshi Asuka Kenzan!
- Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren GB2: Sabaku no Majou
- Fuurai no Shiren GB: Tsukikage-mura no Kaibutsu