- Original room: Eggerland: Departure to Creation, room 26
Detailed instructions are difficult to generate for this round since it involes a tremendous amount of pushing Emerald Frames around. The two of the three right-most frames should be positioned below the right Medusa, as well as to the left of the right Medusa. All the while you must watch out for the Don Medusa moving back and forth.
- Use the third of the right-most frames to pin the Don Medusa against the tree above the right Medusa. In the process, you will have collected two Heart Frames, and you can collect the Heart Frame in the lower right corner.
- Head straight down and collect three more Heart Frames.
- Push the top Emerald Frame to the left until it is next to the left Medusa. Then come back and collect the Heart Frame in the middle of the Emerald Frames. Push the frame below down one space, and the push the frame on your left all the way to the left wall. Collect the Heart Frame in the lower left corner.
- Now push any two remaining Emerald Frames up to the top wall, to either side of the top Medusa. Then collect the Heart Frame in the upper left corner, and then the key.
- Original room: Eggerland: Revival of the Labyrinth, room 101
- Collect the Heart Frames beside both Snakeys. This will give you two egg shots, as well as activate the Ladder power up.
- Stand below the top Snakey, shoot it once, push the egg into the water, and then immediately use the egg to cross the water to the top part of the room. Ignore the highest Heart Frame, and stand above the highest Emerald Frame. Push it down three spaces so that it sits between the chest and the Medusa.
- Continue down to the bottom, ignoring the lowest Heart Frame as well. Walk through the right arrow tile, and stand directly below the lower Snakey. Use the Ladder power-up here, shoot the Snakey with an egg, push the egg up one space, left four spaces, and up one space so that it sits to the right of the Medusa. Collect the center Heart Frame for two more egg shots.
- Cross back over the water, and push the nearby Emerald Frame up across the ladder, and slide it into position below the Medusa. Turn the top Snakey into an egg again and use it to cross the water. Continue to ignore the highest Heart Frame, but now you may walk down and collect the lowest heart. Then push the nearby Emerald Frame down one space, and all the way over to the right until it is below the ladder. Push it up and slide it into position above the Medusa.
- Finally, with your last egg shot, shoot the higher Snakey one more time and use it to get across to the top. Collect the last Heart Frame, and walk over to collect the key.
- Original room: Adventures of Lolo (Japan), floor 2, room 1
- First of all, notice Medusa and the tree to her left, and collect just the leftmost Heart, that has two Magic Shots. Shot the Snakey to the left of Medusa, and push the egg so to block her view to the left. Collect the other two Hearts in the lower part of the room, thus activating the Hammer power.
- Walk across the jewel box, shoot the Snakey and push it up. Use the Hammer power on the rightmost rock, and collect two Hearts behind Gol.
- Collect all the remaining hearts.
- Get back on the arrows. In order to safely get the jewel, step half-tile down, so that Gol shoots a fireball, and retreat; as soon as that fireball passes by, run to the jewel box.
- Original room: Eggerland: Revival of the Labyrinth, room 30
- Collect the nearest Heart Frame for two egg shots. Then walk up to the bottom Gol, shoot it once, and push it all the way to the left. Collect the nearby Heart Frame for two more egg shots.
- Walk up to the top Snakey, shoot it once, and push the egg two spaces up. Walk left and collect the Heart Frame, then walk around until you are above the top Gol. Shoot it once, push it down two spaces, and then push it to the right until it is below the Medusa. Collect the Heart Frame below the egg.
- Stand below the bottom Snakey, shoot it once, and push it all the way up until it hits the boulders. Then slip it to the right until it sits above the Medusa. Collect the Heart Frame above.
- Walk above the last Heart Frame that is blocking the Rocky in. Collect it, and lure the Rocky out of the corner. At this point, the Gol to the left will fire at you. Move one space over to the left, and then up one space so that it is between the tree and the boulder. Lure the Rocky up into this channel. As it follows you, veer off to the right. The Rocky should continue to walk up, so that you can walk up along the right wall. The Rocky should block the Gol and the Medusa while you walk up the pathway to the key.
- Original room: Eggerland: Revival of the Labyrinth, room 55
- Collect the Heart Frame by the entrance for two egg shots. Then shoot the Snakey, push it up into the water above, and use the egg as a bridge to the next island.
- Collect the Heart Frame on that island, shoot the Snakey, push the egg up, and ride it over to the bridge. Get off on the bridge, do not stay on the egg and ride it all the way around.
- Collect the left Heart Frame, and then wait for the egg to float above the top Gol and sink. Then walk over to the right Gol and shoot it. Collect the right Heart Frame, and then push the egg down into the water and hop on top of it.
- Ride the egg until you are above the Emerald Frame, and then push it down two spaces. Come back up and stand to the right of the top Gol and shoot it. Then run and collect the key before the top Gol hatches.