Magic shop location
The magic shop is west of the item shop in the town of Arc. You have to talk to the old lady over the counter to buy from her. If you go around, she just says something about how you need to be well stocked.
- Ice (free): useful to navigate the Droog volcano, but not absolutely necessary.
- Phaser (free): necessary to navigate the Platinum shrine.
- Slow: unfortunately, it is also very slow at hitting the enemy.
- Stop (free): extremely useful spell, especially if paired with a ranged weapon (that can replace any attack spell).
- Magic shot (free): very useful because of the short charge time.
- Magic missile (free): it has one of the longest charge time.
- Magic shield: unnecessary.
- Bound: it may be useful for orientation in the Dark Zones in Platinum shrine.
- Impulse: unnecessary.
- Fireball: unnecessary.
- Flame ring: unnecessary.
- Ghost: it may be useful for orientation in the Dark Zones in Platinum shrine.
- Lightning: unnecessary.