- Name: Athena Asamiya
- First appearance: Athena (Princess Athena), Psycho Soldier (Athena Asamiya)
- Other appearances: The King of Fighters series, Capcom vs. SNK series, Maximum Impact series, SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom, NeoGeo Battle Coliseum
Athena Asamiya (麻宮 アテナ) is a character originally from SNK's video games Athena (as the Princess/Goddess Athena) and Psycho Soldiers (as the young school girl Athena). The later is a descandant of the Princess Athena and is also the version that appears in most fighting games. Athena posesses psycho powers that are a legacy from her ancestor Princess Athena through her mother.
She is one of the few fighters that has appeared in every King of Fighters game so far, though she changes her outfit with almost every iteration.
Story (in the KOF NESTS Saga)
- KoF '99: Psycho Soldier Team (Athena, Kensou, Chin, Bao)
- KoF 2000: Psycho Soldier Team (Athena, Kensou, Chin, Bao)
Other character pages of Athena Asamiya:
- The King of Fighters Orochi Saga
- The King of Fighters NESTS Saga
- The King of Fighters Tales of Ash Saga
- Maximum Impact
- Capcom vs. SNK
- SvC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom (as Goddess Athena)
- Neo Geo Battle Coliseum (as Goddess Athena)