Hitman: Blood Money/Intel
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
A Vintage Year
- The guided tour of the wine cellar might prove useful, especially when looking for potential death traps.
- We've heard that Manuel likes to entertain friends and enjoy the merchandise in the wine cellar.
- The entrance to the secret lab is hidden somewhere in the wine cellar.
- The insides are guarded by highly trained guards.
- The content of the toolboxes will not be searched when you are frisked.
- There is a lift shaft from the backstage area to the stage. It is closely observed and only actors are permitted.
- Lead Actors go to their private rooms to rehearse during breaks.
- The large chandelier is attached with bolts to the floor of the attic.
- Only actors are allowed on stage.
- The Light Technicians have key cards to Light Control Room.
- There is a light rack above the stage that might prove useful.
- The prop gun used for the execution in the opera is an exact replica of a real World War I pistol.
- Admission papers are required to check-in. Future patients often wait in the park outside.
- Troublesome patients are often confined to the medical wing.
- The brochure lists some interesting facilities such as a library, a gymnasium, and a large spa area.
- Therapists occasionally get contacted for private sessions.
- Some guests hide stashes of alcohol in quiet places. Let's hope they don't get alcohol poisoning.
- Weight Lifting can be fatal.
- Some guests cheat on the spa's strict diet by smuggling camping stoves into their rooms. Sounds dangerous!
- Deceased patients are taken straight from the medical wing to the morgue.
A New Life
- Garbage trucks can dispose of all kinds of waste.
- The surveillance team has an unhealthy appetite for donuts.
- Vinnie has complained about the neighbor's son taking pot shots into the garden with an airgun.
- Vinnie lives close to a veterinary surgeon. Sometimes a vet needs to tranquilize wild animals!
- Rumor has it that Vinnie's wife flirts with hired staff, but Vinnie trusts her company.
- Some field agents are too nosy in teenage girls' rooms.
- A barbeque is being prepared for the party. Be careful with flammable liquids!
- Vinnie just bought a very expensive and unusual necklace for his wife.
The Murder of Crows
- Walkie Talkies transmit everything - even background sound and music, which could reveal someone's location.
- Clubs usually have a back entrance for the staff.
- Bookstore walls are like paper - you can overhear what's going on next door.
- Clubs in this area are known for having hat-dress codes and music themes.
- Some private apartments have a useful view.
- Pianos can kill - especially when they are dropped from the sky.
- A guy dressed as a yellow bird checked into a hotel room a couple of hours ago.
You Better Watch Out...
- Don't expect any presents this year - Santa drinks too much.
- The bartender knows how to help improve performance in the grottos!
- Waitors often shower in the staff changing room.
- Even small, annoying dogs eat sausages.
- The glass-bottomed outdoor jacuzzi looks down on the pier, 70 feet below.
- Among high society, spiked drinks are all the rage.
- Heavy light rigs are installed in the Photo Studio.
- Lorne recently hired a former US Airforce helicopter Pilot.
Death on the Mississippi
- The engine room is off limits to passengers - the furnace is a dangerous workplace.
- Man overboard - the wild waters of the river will cause certain death.
- The captain's cake is being prepared in the galley in the rear of the 4th deck.
- Only 1st Class Parsers are allowed in the Gators Private area.
- The lower class kitchen prepares food for both the tourists on board as well as the Gators on the top deck. Extra flavor could be added.
- The boss has received some heavy gear from a business alliance. The present is kept secure at the staff quarters.
Till Death do us Part
- Guns and shooting in outdoor areas don't make rednecks panic
- The water is home to alligators.
- The priest rings the Wedding Bell to announce the ceremony.
- The Father's recently deceased brother is buried at the family graveyard.
- The Groom can't keep himself away from the whipped cream on the wedding cake.
House of Cards
- It would be wise to check in at the reception as one of the first things you do at the Casino.
- Security is very tight in high profile casinos, so staff have key cards which only provide access to the floors they work on.
- As requested, we have left an Agency Pickup in your hotel room, #701.
- The Casino has strict fire-safety procedures. Easily accessible fire alarms are located on the top floors.
- It's important to find good vantage points. Room balconies may provide this.
- The VIP Lounge has been reserved all day by the Sheikh - only waiters are allowed in this area.
- There is no cell phone coverage inside the casino to prevent cheating. Anyone receiving a call must step outside.
- The items used in the trade are carried around in an ordinary looking suitcase so they don't catch too much attention.
Dance with the Devil
- Trailers arrived earlier with decorations for the parties.
- Information about who is trying to kill you might be found on a laptop on the top floor.
- Don't go for a swim in the shark tanks at the Hell party.
- Be careful playing with pyrotechnics - they could kill someone.
- Bartenders are usually well informed.
- Look out for the singer at the heaven party. Looks can be deceiving.
- The devil is never to be trusted.
- There is a food elevator which might be used to transport more than just food.
- The guards here will open fire if weapons are detected by the metal detector.
- Any confiscated weapons at the museum entrance will be stored away by security.
- The White House is surrounded by an iron gate - which varies in height.
- Guards will respond if the laser alarm system in the museum is triggered.
- The 1st lady has a dog, which is regularly taken out for a walk in the backyard.
- The oval office has been the setting for many historical meetings.
- Carpenters working in the main building have put up scaffolds for renovation purposes.