|Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis|
|System(s)||PlayStation 2, PSP|
|Followed by||Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy|
|Modes||Single player, Multiplayer (PSP only)|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
|Twitch||Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis Channel|
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis is the spiritual successor to the Atelier Iris series. It incorporates the alchemy features common in that series, and standard turn-based combat.
The alchemy system allows players to create items, armor, and weapons through a series of recipes by collecting ingredients. The ingredients have inherent properties that can enhance the stats and abilities of the characters when imbued into the items.
The player can see enemies on the field and choose to try to avoid encounters or gain an advantage by taking the first strike. Through combat, characters earn Action Points, which can then be used in their Grow Book to unlock new skills and gain bonuses to their statistics.
The rest of the game plays as a school sim, requiring the player to attend a couple of courses, interact with other characters in the school, and even take occasional odd jobs (and detention if they do not get good enough grades in their classes. Free time is used to explore, find ingredients and recipes, and take on various quests.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: A Cat, A Boy, and Alchemy
- Chapter 2: Finals and the New Kid
- Chapter 3: Summer Break and Ghost Stories
- Chapter 4: Flay, Roxis, and a Battle Arena
- Chapter 5: New Friends and a Father
- Chapter 6: Research and UFO Encounters
- Chapter 7: School Festival and a Trivia Contest?
- Chapter 8: A Sick Cat and Mana Medicine
- Chapter 9: Your Future and the History of Alchemy
- Chapter 10: A Dying Cat, Helpless Me, And...
- Chapter 11: Isolde's Decision and Student's Confusion
- Chapter 12: Past Memories and a Desired Future