Felcold is another stage where a ceiling covers up your view of the horizon. In addition, the floor and the ceiling have an eerie glow about them as they oscillate between red, blue, and white, which can be a little harsh to look at for a long time. Muka Densu ships rule the stage, with a brief appearance by Pearlshell clams in the middle.
- Six Muka Densu MK II ships fly in from the distance low to the ground and approach you, three on each side. They fire missiles and when they get close, they rise off the ground and retreat.
- A trio of ships, left, middle, and right, fly in high from the distance, swoop down and fire, and rise off the ground as they pass you. A second trio will do the same thing.
- Three ships will fly in low from the left, cross over to the right, and the loop back over to the left when they get closer.
- While you dodge the pillars, clusters of Pearlshell clams will appear, hovering above the floor throughout the middle of the stage.
- Once the clams are done a set of five ships will fly in from behind you, low and on the right. They will rise up and cross over to the left. Before they finish, another five will fly in low and on the left. Both sets will climb and then return on the same path they took.
- One more set of six ships will fly in from the distance low to the ground and approach you, three on each side. They fire missiles and when they get close, they rise off the ground and retreat.
Cragon resembles a giant jellyfish. He will fly in from above you, move away from you a bit, and then prepare to attack. When it begins, it will move around the screen, a bit further away from the player when it moves to the left, and closer to the player when it moves to the right. In this first phase, it is invincible to attack, and it releases spores that fly towards you while it floatsaround. In order to advance to the second phase, you must actually destroy enough of the spores to agitate it. After you've shot around ten spores, it will stop floating around, and begin to approach you very slowly. You must now shoot it enough to destroy it before it rises off the top of the screen and gets away. Either way, you will advance to the next screen.