Welcome to StrategyWiki, a collaborative and freely-licensed wiki for all your video game strategy guide and walkthrough needs! The guides here can be edited by anyone, so feel free to jump in and improve something!
Consoles: Arcade | Wii | GameCube | N64 | SNES | NES | Genesis | PS3 | PS2 | PlayStation | Xbox 360 | Xbox | Linux | macOS
Handheld: Android | Game Boy Advance | Game Boy Color | iOS | PSP | PS Vita
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is an action-adventure game that returns the series to its roots with gameplay resembling the first The Legend of Zelda, while introducing new staples to the series. Link travels through many varied dungeons in his quest to restore order to Hyrule.
We have upgraded the site to MediaWiki 1.39. Many bugs have been fixed, but if you notice any issues please let us know.
Happy New Year to all our contributors and readers!
We have upgraded the site to MediaWiki 1.37. There aren't many visible changes, but let us know if you see anything that doesn't look right on the site.
Previous news can be found at StrategyWiki:Announcements
This month's will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
To vote for the next Collaboration of the month, visit the Collaboration of the Month page with your comments on why your nominee page should become the collaboration of the month. This could include a specific game, policies needing finalization, or anything that the community should work together as a team to complete.
The best way to help is to join us! Enlist in our cause!
- Check out the Community Portal.
- Join one of our projects.
- Add information to stubs.
- Upload game box artwork.
- Check out our guide to StrategyWiki.
- Problem with wiki markup? Ask for help at the Staff lounge.
- Find live help on Discord.
- Ask for help on an administrator's talk page.
You may also practice wiki markup by using the sandbox.
- Achievements Project: the achievements project aims to manage and expand the list of achievements and trophies for the Xbox 360, Xbox Live Arcade, Steam, Windows, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Network achievement and trophy systems.
- Cleanup Project: the StrategyWiki cleanup project aims to improve the quality of writing, templating, categorising and layout in every article in the wiki to attain better consistency throughout.
- Move Lists Project: the move lists project is designed to expand and maintain the massive amount of move lists in the many fighting style games.
- Stubs Project: the stubs project is focused on streamlining the creation of basic pages to get people working on the games that they are playing.
- Please ask an administrator for more information on how.
StrategyWiki is a member of NIWA, a group of open-content encyclopedias based on Nintendo franchises.
- ARMS Institute (ARMS)
- Bulbapedia (Pokémon)
- Dragalia Lost Wiki (Dragalia Lost)
- Fire Emblem Wiki (Fire Emblem)
- F-Zero Wiki (F-Zero)
- Golden Sun Universe (Golden Sun)
- Hard Drop Tetris Wiki (Tetris)
- Icaruspedia (Kid Icarus)
- Inkipedia (Splatoon)
- Lylat Wiki (Star Fox)
- Metroid Wiki (Metroid)
- NintendoWiki (Nintendo)
- Nookipedia (Animal Crossing)
- Pikipedia (Pikmin)
- Pikmin Fanon (Pikmin)
- SmashWiki (Super Smash Bros.)
- Starfy Wiki (The Legendary Starfy)
- Super Mario Wiki (Mario)
- Ukikipedia (Super Mario 64)
- Wars Wiki (Famicom Wars)
- WiKirby (Kirby)
- WikiBound (EarthBound)
- Xeno Series Wiki (Xenosaga)
- Zelda Wiki (The Legend of Zelda)
StrategyWiki is a member of SEIWA, a group of open-content encyclopedias based on Square-Enix franchises.