Spark Man dwells in an industrial-themed stage, which contains flashing lights and a background of numerous cogs which are reminiscent of Metal Man's stage from Mega Man 2. Rocket-powered platforms attempting to smash Mega Man into spikes on the ceiling and blocks of compacted metal which form barriers to block the way are some of the obstacles faced in this stage.
Save the Shadow Blade for the boss fight. Use the Top Spin freely.
- 1 large E-capsule
- 1 large and 4 small W-capsules (to encourage the player into using the special weapons)
Enemies list, sorted by appearance:
- Peterchy - a walking eye; easy to defeat.
- Electric Gabyoalls - they appear in pairs and create a temporary vertical barrier; they are invincible, Mega Man has to jump through them.
- Elec'n - a flying enemy shaped after a set of electric plugs; shoot it with the the Shadow Blade.
- Hammer Joe - a green robot that throws hammers; immune to most weapons; hit it 8 times when its red eye is open.
- Pickelman Bull - a Metall on a bulldozer; immune to most weapons.
- Junk blocks - jump before they block the path.
- Boltton and Nutton - a flying bolt and nut; they attack Mega Man over a large pit with moving platforms and spiked ceiling; equip the Top Spin to counterattack.
- Weakness: Shadow Blade
- Weapon: Spark Shock
The room in which the battle takes place has an irregularly shaped floor, so the slide technique is almost useless. Spark Man attacks by shooting sparks from his head in eight directions, followed by a large spark shock directed at Mega Man.
Spark Man himself is a simple foe if Mega Man is equipped with the Shadow Blade. Cut his wires with the Shadow Blade, and his power will go out with just seven shots.
Upon his defeat, the Spark Shock is awarded, which stuns some enemies (even if they are in midair) and damages others.
The Spark Shock has one notable disadvantage: it cannot be unequipped as long as a stunned enemy is visible. This limit was removed in the Game Boy game Rockman World 3.
Spark Man is created to charge electricity, and can generate twice as high voltage as Elec Man can.
- Serial Number: DW No.23
- Year of Creation: 2010
- Strength: He is friendly.
- Weakness: He is a forgotten robot.
- Likes: Electric eels.
- Dislikes: Being lonely.