- This command post is really tucked away, you're better off not even trying to take it.
- There's a good chance the CIS will swarm you here; it's pretty easy to capture, so just get it back.
- This is your primary command post. Two IFT-Xs spawn here, giving this CP plenty of gravitas.
- Your units won't take this command post; if you want it, you'll have to go get it yourself.
- CIS units pour from this CP. The only reason you're able to capture it is that there are three ways for enemy soldiers to get out (reducing the number that come at you).
* The asterisk on the map denotes an AT-TE, a mobile spawnpoint with impressive firepower.
- Your faction: Republic
- Easy reinforcements: 200
- Opposing army: CIS
- Easy reinforcements: 200
- Vehicles on map: Republic: AT-TE, IFT-X; CIS: AAT
- Jedi hero: none
There are four ways to start this level. If you choose to fight as a grunt soldier, spawn inside the tunnels (2) and defend the CP from the first wave of droids that attack. If you choose to fight as a jet trooper, spawn at the western command post (3) and stay near the AT-TE as it moves into the battlefield. If you choose to shoot things with a vehicle, spawn as the pilot at the west CP (3) and jump in a tank. Use both guns (laser cannon and rockets) to take out AATs and (4) Spawn from the AT-TE as a Jet Trooper and fly to the lighthouse. If you are fast enough, you will be able to take the lighthouse before the bad guys come up there and blast you to bits. This gives your side the advantage, unless you are too slow, in which case they shoot you as you are capturing it.
Another way is to spawn as a soldier at the west, jump into a tank, and zoom all the way to the lighthouse. At the base of the stairs, quickly get out and capture the lighthouse. Destroy any droidikas by killing them before they transform. After you capture the lighthouse, go down to protect your friends at the Ice Caves. If you die, spawn as a pilot and if the tank you abandoned is still there, get in. If not, fix or get in the AT-TE.
Whichever method you choose, you will get killed at least once. After you've had your fun here, switch to method 1 and spawn as a normal soldier in the tunnels (rocket launcher units will also work, keep reading). The exit to these tunnels takes you into the big battlefield. If you look to your left as you exit, you will see stairs: these stairs are where almost all the enemy units will come at you from. Unless you are feeling particularly brave (or stupid if you're not an expert), stay in the tunnel! Just defend the ice caves from invaders; don't worry, there will be no shortage of enemy units, particularly droidekas (this is why a rocket launcher is useful here). Once the enemy reinforcement count is under fifteen, it's probably safe to step out into the open and hunt the last few opposing units.*
- There is a glitch in the Ice Caves on a tunnel wall to the south of CP 2, that makes you fall through to the bottom of the map. To find the glitch shoot at the base of walls on the south side of CP2. The right base, your weapon shot will go right through without exploding or impacting. If You are a Jet Trooper you can fly under neath CP 4. From which you can destroy enemies without getting shot at. This is very hard.