Kid Icarus: Uprising/Items
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
Most items can be obtained by simply walking atop them. Your reticule will change color to yellow when equipped with a throwable item, and said item will also appear on the touch screen. Most items last a certain period of time before losing effect.
- Recovery Orb - Heals a small amount of health. The only way to heal midair.
- Food - Restores a larger portion of health
- Drink of the Gods - Recovers all health
- Gilded Bomb - Explodes when attacked, but only hurts enemies.
- Rock Bomb - Explodes upon being attacked, sending shrapnel flying.
- Wrecking Ball - Rolls through targets, but can easily flatten friend and foe alike.
- Mega Marble - Similar to a Rock Bomb, expect that these fragments bounce off of walls.
- Dodge Token - Lets players automatically dodge some attacks.
- Impact Amplifier - Charged attacks knock foes back.
- Power-Up Drop - Creates a very short-lived period of invincibility.
- Shrinky Bean - Makes the user smaller, and thus harder to hit.
- Happy Trigger - Weapons charge quicker.
- Speed Boots - Boosts speed of movement.
- Elemental Cards - Adds poison, paralysis, stone, flame, or ice effects to one's attacks.
- Icy Aura - Freezes those it comes into contact with.
- Back Shield - Protects the user from attacks from behind.
- Spike Ball - Deals damage to those that touch this defensive weapon
- Centurion Assist - Creates a small drone that shoots arrows independently.
- Giant Maker - Makes the user bigger and more powerful
- Daybreak - This item has three parts. When all three are collected, they create a devastating weapon. Only found in Together mode.
- Jump Mat - Allows one to jump high into the air.
- Killer Eye - A turret that shoots any enemies within its range of vision.
- Boom Rocket - Shoots skyward, and lands with a powerful explosion a few moments later.
- X Bomb - Explodes in different orientations based on how it is thrown.
- Cyclone - Pulls enemies into its center, damaging them and throwing them into the air.
- Medusa Head - Temporarily turns enemies in front of it into stone.
- Chomp Trap - Deals damage to those that step on it.
- Capture Circle - Traps targets into staying in a limited area.
- Grenade - Causes an explosion.
- Smart Bomb - An explosive device that slowly engulfs enemies.
- Jump Bomb - Sends friends and foes alike flying towards the sky.
- Boom Spear - An explosive device with a homing ability.
- Bouncy Bomb - An explosive that bounces off of surfaces before detonating.
- Eggplant Bomb - Temporarily turns the target into an eggplant.
- Tempura Bomb - Temporarily turns the target into a tempura.
- Lightning of Judgment - Shoots spears of electricity down upon enemies.
- Atlas Foot - Stomps the earth in front of the user.
- Poison Cloud - This wide-ranged weapon creates a poisonous cloud.
- Demon Vine - Quickly grows, creating an impenetrable barrier.