This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
|Super Mario 3D Land|
|Preceded by||Super Mario Galaxy 2|
|Followed by||Super Mario 3D World|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
|Twitch||Super Mario 3D Land Channel|
Super Mario 3D Land (スーパーマリオ3Dランド Sūpā Mario Surī Dī Rando?) is a platformer in the Mario series developed by Nintendo EAD Tokyo for the Nintendo 3DS. The game was released in Japan on November 3, 2011, in North America on November 13, 2011, in Europe on November 18, 2011, and in Australia on November 24, 2011. It was announced at Nintendo's Keynote Conference during the 2011 Game Developers Conference held in San Francisco. The game is unique from other Mario games as it combines elements from both classic 2D side-scrolling Mario games and modern free-roaming 3D Mario games. The game was released to commercial and critical acclaim, and has sold over 5 million copies worldwide as of January 2012, making it the current best-selling game for the 3DS and the fastest-selling Mario handheld game in history.
Table of Contents
Action (platform): Super Mario Bros. · Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan) (The Lost Levels) · Super Mario Bros. 2 · Super Mario Bros. 3
· Super Mario World · Super Mario All-Stars (+ Super Mario World) · Yoshi's Island
· Super Mario Land · 6 Golden Coins · Super Princess Peach · Super Mario Maker
· Super Mario Run · Super Mario Maker 2 · Super Mario Bros. 35
Action (three-dimensional): Super Mario 64 · Super Mario Sunshine · Super Mario Galaxy · Super Mario Galaxy 2 · Super Mario Odyssey
· Luigi's Mansion · Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon · Luigi's Mansion 3
· Super Mario 3D Land · Super Mario 3D World · Super Mario 3D All-Stars
Pinball: Mario Pinball Land