- Floors: 21-24
The Molten Prison is an area filled with crumbling ruins, hordes of goblins, and a sea of lava.
- Goblin Stabber: A melee unit covered in armor. More powerful than the Tu'Tara melee enemies.
- Goblin Hunter: Fires a barrage of arrows that land, then explode after a few seconds.
- Goblinhound: Small green dog-like creatures. Can perform a fiery dash. Use knockback effects to cancel their attack.
- Crazed Goblin: Small goblin with 2 powder kegs on his back. Explodes a few seconds after reaching the character.
- Goblin Chanter: Casts fireballs and resurrects fallen goblins.
- Goblin Healer: Heals units around it.
- Troll: large green brutes. Upgraded versions of the Rock Troll and Constructs.
- Troll Juggernaut: Large orange brutes. More durable than the Trolls.
- Burrower: Small blue bug-like creature. Can release bolts of electricity in all directions.
- Specter: Tall, hooded ghost that can resurrect skeletons as fellow specters. Can also teleport a short distance to avoid damage.
- Horn: rotates a nearby wooden bridge into place to access a hidden area.
Krag has eight Trollmasters (unique goblin spell casters) that shield and heal Krag. Despite this, Krag can be killed first if you can dish out enough DPS.