Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quick shock dealing 2-6%|
Switching between Zelda and Sheik
An effective Zelda/Sheik game revolves around knowing when to transform. As a general rule of thumb, Sheik is better at racking up damage while Zelda provides the finishing attacks.
Advantages of Zelda
- More powerful moves, especially Smash attacks.
- Great aerial attacks (particularly the lightning kick).
- Greater distance covered with + and less lag.
- Reflective ability .
- Long distance projectile Forward + .
Advantages of Sheik
- Quicker moves and movement
- Equally great aerial attacks (including a better-than-average sex kick).
- Better skill with melee weapons (two hits).
- Great juggling and edge guard techniques.
- More powerful + .
- Great attack range, particularly that of smash attacks.
It is also worth noting Sheik is lighter than Zelda!