- Bump back into RecentChanges, because this is totally awesome and people should sign up! --Skizzerz 00:38, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
Editing the text for the Guide Page template
Does anyone know how I can edit the text displayed when choosing the preset guide page template when starting a new page? I want to replace the word "headers" with "headings", since that's what we use in the guide. Alternatively, maybe a kind sysop can help do that for me? T.testLP(talk) 14:26, 3 March 2013 (UTC)
- Done. You can find the template here if you ever want to make any more changes. --WarioTalk 15:06, 3 March 2013 (UTC)
Site design suggestions
1. I find the share buttons and toolbox features are too much clutter and would prefer them removed. It makes a good site look cheaply built by having these. Most wikis don't and I think they look better.
2. The forums, from what I can tell, have not allowed any new registered users for months and are fairly empty as a result. If you are not going to re-enable registration then you should remove the link at the top, otherwise you will waste visitor's time since they have to work out what is happening/why they can't register, which isn't obvious to work out, especially when having it publicly linked has an implication of allowing registration. If bots register then you could always add a captcha.
- Thanks for your comments and suggestions. The forums have been neglected for some time, and it probably would be best to remove the link. Out of curiosity, how do you most commonly view the site? While the share and toolbox features do expand, they are designed to be minimally invasive, and usually do not interfere with most users. Where would you suggest the links in the Toolbox be relocated? Procyon 06:20, 24 March 2013 (UTC)