Welcome to all users! This page is where you can ask StrategyWiki-related questions to the staff and senior community figures, and they will do their best to answer. If you want to raise a topic for discussion (rather than just ask about it), please use theinstead. , with the most recent at the bottom of the page. If your question does not pertain to editing StrategyWiki (e.g. asking for hints or game-specific information), please ask on the guide's talk page or on the forums.
Please review the Table of Contents to see if your issue has already been raised; also check the archives (to the right) in case it was discussed some time ago.
To facilitate ease of browsing and replying, please:
- Place your question at the bottom of the list.
- Title the question (by placing the title between equals signs: ==Title==).
- Sign your name and date (by adding four tildes: ~~~~).
How do I go to the forbidden tunnel on the avatar level in spy room dawn of dragons
I finished the level and then decided not to go forth to dragons city but to go back and get things I missed and now I have no idea how to find the entrance to the forbidden tunnel.
The Welcome to StrategyWiki notice won't go away even if I mark it read.
The game contains the following riddle, and I am struggling to solve it. Google has no answer, either. Any suggestions?
- Blue as the sky on a summer day,
- Fresh as a field of just cut hay,
- Deep as the pits beneath the fires of hell,
- Clear as a note from a pure silver bell,
- Still as a graveyard on a cold winter night,
- Ruthless as a hawk in its death dealing flight,
- As peaceful as a river that flows gently by,
- The question to answer is: "What am I?"
- A well? -- Prod (talk) 13:07, 31 August 2018 (UTC)
- No. After "well", I also tried wellspring, spring, source, abyss, rain. The sphinx says they are all wrong. Maybe the answer is unrelated to water? Abacos (talk) 14:51, 31 August 2018 (UTC)
Xevious Arrangement images
As a result of missing some of the Sols and Zos in this game (which I feared I would), I have had to move some of the images around; after several screw-ups while attempting to correct the numbering in the descriptions (which I know I will also have to do for the affected areas' pages), I must say that the unnecessary redirects "File:NCV1-XEV Area 10.png", "File:NCV1-XEV Area 13B.png" and "File:NCV1-XEV Area 14C.png" have been marked for deletion (as I have requested that the images "File:NCV1-XEV Area 13A.png" and "File:NCV1-XEV Area 14B.png" should get renamed to the second and third of those titles respectively, in order to make way for images of the Sols that I missed). Namcorules (talk) 11:00, 1 September 2018 (UTC)