Welcome to all users! This page is where you can ask StrategyWiki-related questions to the staff and senior community figures, and they will do their best to answer. If you want to raise a topic for discussion (rather than just ask about it), please use theinstead. , with the most recent at the bottom of the page. If your question does not pertain to editing StrategyWiki (e.g. asking for hints or game-specific information), please ask on the guide's talk page or on the forums.
Please review the Table of Contents to see if your issue has already been raised; also check the archives (to the right) in case it was discussed some time ago.
To facilitate ease of browsing and replying, please:
- Place your question at the bottom of the list.
- Title the question (by placing the title between equals signs: ==Title==).
- Sign your name and date (by adding four tildes: ~~~~).
App Download Banner
Recently there has been a banner advertising the official StrategyWiki app for Android appearing at the bottom of all pages. Is there any way to hide this banner if you're not accessing SW on an Android device (as the app is not available on other platforms), or at least add a "close" button, which it currently lacks? Thanks! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Wjk (talk • contribs) .
- I'll turn this into a dismissable site notice soon. Sorry for the inconvenience! -- Prod (talk) 18:49, 22 December 2017 (UTC)
- I'm getting it too. Must be related to the new update. Looking into it. -- Prod (talk) 16:36, 7 February 2018 (UTC)
- It was added to the global blacklist yesterday that we automatically load. metawikipedia:Talk:Spam_blacklist#twitter.com/search. I added a rule to ignore that rule, so it seems to be working now. -- Prod (talk) 16:46, 7 February 2018 (UTC)
Could someone add these to the cade template?