Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Containment
- Capture Unregistered Heroes
- Locate Cloak
- Dossier: Cloak — beside tank on first open platform.
- Audio Log: Reed's Notes on Nanites — south side of platform after Multiple Man Fight, behind pipe.
- Asgardian Rune: Next to Audio Log.
- Dossier: S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier — inside a pipe after you ride the elevator following the Patriot/Firestar fight.
- Power Pip: Inside a pipe after you ride the elevator following the Patriot/Firestar fight.
- Boost: Reserves II — defeat Multiple Man.
- Boost: Adaptive — defeat Multiple Man. (Legendary)
- Boost: Patriotic — defeat Patriot.
- Boost: Dry Heat — defeat Patriot. (Legendary)
- Boost: Ice Strike II — defeat Firestar.
- Boost: Resist Cold II — defeat Firestar. (Legendary)
- Boost: Mighty I — defeat Colossus.
- Boost: Devouring IV — defeat Colossus. (Legendary)
- Boost: Ionic Attack III — defeat Dagger.
- Boost: Physicality II — defeat Dagger. (Legendary)
Throughout these levels, watch out for exploding barrels. In the confusion of battle it is pretty easy to blast everything in sight and that could be dangerous. As you go, use ranged powers to blast stuff ahead of you to avoid incidental explosions.
 Multiple Man
Head off down the catwalk to the first open area where you will have to fight off a small mob of soldiers. Look for a Dossier beside one of the large chemical tanks on the platform. Continue to follow the catwalk to the next battle arena, which is a large, circular platform with a rotating center. (For an ironic kick, have Susan Storm on your team.)
Fight off a swarm of soldiers and continue following the catwalks. You'll wind around a large column; at the top you will face off against Multiple Man. Again. He's no harder this time around.To avoid the duplicates, have a hero with great area power. Jean Grey with her Pyrokine Blast, Gambit with his Explosive Hand or Hulk with his Raging Smash can be very handful. Collect a Boost when you beat him; then, look for the catwalk leading off this platform.
The way is blocked by a chemical spout; to get past it, you must freeze it. Iceman can do this for you; or, hit one of the "vending machines" next to the path to dispense a barrel of liquid coolant and throw it at the spout. It may take several barrels to freeze the spout and allow you to pass.
Continue on the catwalks. At the next open platform, the way forward will be blocked and you'll have to take a right and work your way around. Before you do so, break the pip to your left (south) and find an Asgardian Rune and Audio Log behind it. At the intersection, look right to see a row of three valves. Stand in front of each and rapidly tap Interact to release the valves and blow open the door allowing you to continue.
 Patriot and Firestar
As you go through the door, you're met by Patriot and Firestar. Fighting two bosses at once can be confusing; but, the strategy is the same: build up Fusion Stars, use Targeted Fusions. Both Patriot and Firestar have decent ranged attacks; so, standing back and sniping won't work as well. Neither, however, is particularly strong in this battle.
After the battle, you get another nanite-controlled villain in your party (as an NPC) and you take an elevator up to another platform crawling with soldiers. The walkway leading from this platform is blocked by flame jets that fire in alternating patterns. Watch the pattern and dodge the jets to get past the walkway. The next platform has a mini-boss fight against one of the big robots and a few of the regular bots.
 Colossus and Dagger
Keep working your way along the catwalks, advancing through another area swarming with soldiers and finally facing another big bot near an elevator. The elevator takes you up to another platform with another dual-boss battle against Colossus and Dagger.
Colossus can hurt you close-up and Dagger can hurt you from range; so, keep moving! The generic boss battle strategy works here and you will get some robot mobs to help you build up Fusion Stars. Colossus is fairly easy to avoid; but, Dagger can seriously hurt you. Watch for her missile strikes and try to dodge them. As soon as they are down, the game advances to the next level (not even giving you time to pick up your Boosts for beating the two heroes).