Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Deadpool
- Available: After beating Underground Politics.
- Flying?: No; but, Deadpool can teleport short distances when you "double-jump."
- Heroic Deeds
- Defeat 3 foes with a single non-Fusion attack (Boost)
- Defeat 50 foes after choosing Pro-Reg (Costume)
- Defeat your best buddy, Cable (Boost: Living Weapon)
Deadpool is very popular; but, that may be more for his mouth than his actual usefulness. The biggest pluses to using Deadpool are his ability to teleport out of crowds and his healing factor – both of these allow you to extricate yourself from sticky situations and refresh yourself before rejoining the fray. This means that Deadpool has very high survivability. Beyond that, though, his Powers are pretty average. Safety dash is a waste so don't invest in it. But his other three powers are okay. Bouncy slash is your main weapon with Deadpool, and Telesplode is sort of useful for crowd control. It allows him to hit multiple enemies while teleporting out of harms way. Problem is none of his moves do much in the damage department, melee either. If you're able to buy the final rank of "Best One Ever!" and get that +30 to all his Attributes Deadpool's usability sky rockets. Overall he is an okay character.
 Bullet Barrage!
- Min dmg: 17-19 Wounding (2 hits)
- Max dmg: 67-74 Wounding (2 hits)
- Cost: 9 Stamina
A punishing hail of bullets. Press and hold to extend.
- Pierces foes, striking those behind them (rank 4)
- Bullets explode on contact (rank 7)
 Bouncy Slash!
- Min dmg: 21-22 Wounding (2 hits)
- Max dmg: 168-186 Wounding (2 hits)
- Cost: 18 Stamina
Leaps forward for deadly double strike.
- Wounds enemies, damaging them over time (rank 4)
- Increased chance of critical hits (rank 7)
- Overcomes foes' wounding resistance (rank 10)
- Min dmg: 21-22 Energy
- Max dmg: 168-186 Energy
- Cost: 18 Stamina
Quickly teleports, leaving dirty grenades in his wake. Requires level 5.
- Slows foes with radioactive poisoning (rank 4)
- Increased area of effect (rank 7)
- Overcomes foes' energy resistance (rank 10)
 Safety Dash!
- Min dmg:
- Max dmg: 168-186 Wounding
- Cost: 27 Stamina
Runs forward, slashing wildly with his swords. Requires level 10.
Increased area of effect (rank 7)
 Healing Factor
- Rank 1: 5 extra hit points every 4.5 seconds
- Rank 15: 19 extra hit points every 4.5 seconds
Speeds up hit point regeneration.
 Best One Ever!
- Rank 1: 1 Attribute bonus
- Rank 15: 30 Attribute bonus
All around bonus. It's the best one ever.
 Ultimate Power!
- Rank 1: 2% extra power damage
- Rank 15: 30% extra power damage
Raises damage for all power attacks. Requires Pro-Reg.
 Just Won't Quit!
- Rank 1: 1 extra Focus
- Rank 15: 15 extra Focus
Allows more frequent use of powers. Requires Pro-Reg.
 Punchy Punchy!
- Rank 1: 1 extra melee damage
- Rank 15: 15 extra melee damage
Rasies melee attacks damage. Requires Anti-Reg.
 Hard to Hit!
- Rank 1: 1% chance to evade
- Rank 15: 15% chance to evade
Raises chance to evade incoming attacks. Requires Anti-Reg.