Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Tribal City
- Raise City Tower Defenses
- Destroy Teleporter Pods (optional)
- Enter Palace Grounds
- Audio Log: Nanite War Voice Stream — to the right at the end of the first bridge.
- Dossier: Havok — on top of buildings at top of circular ramp near fourth teleporter pod.
- Dossier: Fold Teleporter Pod — as you reach platform of second tower; just to your left.
- Dossier: Wakandan Royal Guard — on the south side of the second tower's platform, behind a building.
- Gamma Regulator: On top of buildings near second tower.
- Boost: Untouchable II — after third tower, go around the waterfall.
- Boost: Focused III — defeat A-Bomb.
- Boost: Run Speed II — defeat A-Bomb. (Legendary)
- Boost: Killer Instinct I — defeat Justice.
- Boost: Stunning Finish II — defeat Justice. (Legendary)
 Save the towers
At the end of the first bridge, watch out for the teleporter pod falling from the sky. Teleporter pods should be destroyed as quickly as possible, as they spew forth mini-boss enemies as long as they are active. To your right, look for an Audio Log between the two small buildings. Continue around the fountain, destroying two more pods. After the third pod, go up the circular ramp to reach the defense towers.
At the top of the ramp, look for the fourth pod. Go past the pod and start up the stairs. Have a flyer fly up to the roofs of the small buildings to your right to pick up a Dossier. At the top of the stairs, take out a bunch of mobs and then push the defense tower power supply back into the tower.
Go around by the ramp to your right to reach the second tower; as you reach the platform you'll find a Dossier to your left. You'll have to take out more enemies as well as the fifth teleporter pod. Fly up to the rooftops to pick up a Gamma Regulator. The guard will then lead you back down toward the third defense tower. At the bottom of the ramp she opens for you, you'll find the final defense tower and three more pods will drop on you. Defeat the mobs, destroy the pods and put the tower back together.
 A-Bomb and Justice
Walk over to the force field leading down from this area and the guard will open it. Go down and around the waterfall to find a Boost. Go down the stairs and you will meet A-Bomb. You really want to stay as far from this beast as possible. He has incredible close-range destructive power. Pepper him from afar and then use Targeted Fusions on him.
When A-Bomb is low on health, Justice shows up and shields A-Bomb. You now have to try to simultaneously stay away from A-Bomb while building up Fusion Stars to use on Justice. Fortunately for you, Justice is a bit of a wimp and one good Fusion will convince him to stop protecting A-Bomb. You are then free to focus on A-Bomb again. Once A-Bomb is down, mop up Justice. After cleaning up the mess, go down the stairs past another waterfall and up the elevator to the palace.