Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2/Factory Floor
- Destroy Latverian Munitions
- Find Tech Criminals
- Pursue Diamondback and Shocker
- Wreck Latverian Technology (optional)
- Asgardian Rune: Behind the elevator you arrive in.
- Dossier: Shocker — corner of the room next to the elevator room.
- Strike Upgrade: In the corner to your right as you enter the warehouse.
- Boost: Frosty I — in a side room on the south side of the warehouse's upper level.
- M'Kraan Fragment: On top of some crates in the room where you fight Grim Reaper.
- Boost: Ice Strike I — defeat Grim Reaper.
- Boost: Super Tough IV — defeat Grim Reaper. (Legendary)
- Dossier: Grim Reaper — in room after Reaper battle, buried in a stack of crates.
- Power Pip: In last warehouse, on top of a platform.
- Boost: Fire Strike I — complete optional quest.
- Audio Log: Super Damage Insurance — between last two pieces of Latverian tech in upper room of last warehouse.
- Gamma Regulator: Room under room where you found the previous Audio Log.
 Destroy the munitions pallet
As you reach the factory, run around behind the elevator to pick up an Asgardian Rune. Clear out the next room; then, look behind some crates in one corner to find a Dossier. The next room is a giant warehouse with six munitions pallets scattered around. Before you get started, go right as soon as you enter the warehouse and pick up a Strike Upgrade in the corner, under the catwalk.
The locations of the pallets are marked on your map. One is on the main floor directly in front of you as you enter the warehouse. One is just past that, under a catwalk. The other four are up on the second level of catwalks and side rooms. On the south side of the warehouse, from the catwalks, enter a side hall with another room off it. There's a munitions pallet in there along with a Boost – it's easy to miss as you have to fully enter that room to see it; and, it's common to blow up the munitions from the doorway and then just leave.
 Grim Reaper
As soon as the last munitions pallet is destroyed, a door opens on the north side of the warehouse and a horde of robots enters. Take out the robots and go through the door where they entered. You're all set for a match with Grim Reaper. Use the generic boss battle strategy on him; just make sure you stay away from his scythe attacks. Reaper uses his scythe attacks to regenerate his own health; and, giving health back to this guy is not good for your own health.
Take Reaper down; then, search the room for a M'Kraan Fragment, which should be on top of some crates. Head up the ramp where soldiers are rolling down barrels. Use a ranged power to blow up the barrels to get to the top and take out the mobs. In the next room you'll find a large wood grate on the floor. If you have a teammate with some type of ground-pound (Juggernaut, Thing, Hulk, etc.), you can use that to break the grate. Otherwise, go up onto the catwalk and punch the rope anchor in the middle of it to drop the huge crate and break open the floor. Before leaving the room, break open the crates in the corner to find a Dossier.
 To the arena
Once you drop down one floor, enter the next room and start blowing things up. In addition to killing mobs, this will also serve to help with the optional quest to destroy 14 items of Latverian technology. There are 12 pieces of technology in this room. Enter the next (and last) warehouse and take out the mobs. Jump up to the catwalk and enter the upper room. You'll find the last two pieces of Latverian tech here, along with an Audio Log. Execute an air smash on the wood grate on the floor to break it and drop down a level. Break open the crates to uncover a Gamma Regulator and a weird clown head.
Leave this lower room by activating the panel next to the door, go up the ramp back into the previous warehouse and fly up to a platform with a Power Pip. To the east is a bridge leading to what looks suspiciously like a boss battle arena. Which it is. When you're ready, head across the little bridge to start the epic fight for New York!