This article needs images! If you have any images of the things detailed in this page, pleaseto this page.
Knowing the maps of the game is vital to collecting all of the secrets, avoiding traps, and dodging enemy encounters.
World maps tend to be less important, as the game is fairly linear. However, these should help you identify locations you've never been to or that you are trying to find while reading the walkthrough.
- 65 Million BC
- 12,000 BC
- 600 AD
- 1000 AD
- 1999 AD
- 2300 AD
- End of Time
These dungeon maps should help you minimize the amount of time you spend running around and reduce number of monster encounters.
- CT Dungeon Map Guardia Prison.png
- CT Dungeon Map Zenan Bridge.png
- CT Dungeon Map Dactyl Nest.png
- CT Dungeon Map Guardia Forest.png
- CT Dungeon Map Hunting Grounds.png