Jump to navigation Jump to search
- : Select choice.
- : Confirm choice.
- : Decline choice.
- + + + : Soft Reset. Returns to the main screen (Load, New Game) without saving.
- : Move around.
- : Swing Keyblade. If you hit a door, opens up the Room Synthesis menu. If you his a barrel or some other object, cards or health or moogle point balls might pop out.
- : Jump. Hold it down for a duration to get a higher jump.
- : Opens up the in-game menu. During a cut scene, if held, the cut scene will be skipped. If another cut scene is after the current one, like before a boss battle, has to stay depressed to skip that one also.
- : Opens up the level map. Shows current position and rooms that have and haven't been opened.
- : Movement. Sora and Riku move at the same speed in battle. Tap or twice quickly to use Dodge Roll, which pass through attacks with no damage taken. Riku can also dodge up and down while in Dark Mode
- : Use currently selected card. Also selects the card that is to be made into a premium card if the option is present after battle.
- : Jump. Hold for a higher jump. If Riku is in Dark Mode, + allows you to double jump and land behind an enemy.
- : Pause battle.
- : Switch between Normal and Enemy cards in battle.